The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:58 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Speaking of alarms and such, I'm going to bed any minute. If I poof then good night! If not I'll say it when I leave Smile

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

932The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:59 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey Jay! Think we could RP in The Howls tonight? I would like Yanuvik to join Kelldan's pack. He's living with his grandparents somewhere icy and cold, so maybe near the Ice Bridge? Or further north of Kelldan's camp if that's too far away?

Hmm... well as for the logistics I would put him very near to Kelldan (technically ATM it's Rajiir's) Pack, because it's going to take them a long time to get to the Ice Bridge, with all the thousands of miles they'd have to travel in the snow, it's supposed to take them most of the RP. Lol 

As for rping tonight, at the start it's still Rajiir's pack and they are going to be in a huge battle with Shades (which is how they go from 25 wolves down to 10 or so xD). If you want to rp as a wolf in Rajiir's pack for this battle you can, but I don't think they'd be ready to encounter or even ask for Yan to join when they're getting ready for a big fight, unless you can find a way. Maybe he sees the battle? I'm not saying it's impossible just saying I haven't thought of that yet. I would also not like to rp the whole fight by myself. Ruki has some characters and we were gonna do the scene tomorrow. Could it wait till all 3 of us are on?
Oh! Well then nearer to Kelldan it is then! XD

Oh cool! I asked just in time then! XD Alright... Here's what I'll do! I think I will wait to bring Yanu in since he's not ready to battle, so maybe he'll meet Kelldan soon after? Then I can make a couple wolves that are in Rajiir's pack who can be killed off. How does that sound? And what time should I plan on being on tomorrow? ^.^
That sound fine! Um... let's see.... well, if we're going to livestream tomorrow it would have to be early because at around 4:30 CT Ruki and I are leaving to go to a Halloween theme park. So if I try to stream around 2:30 CT then I'd want to rp anytime in the morning before that. I'm setting my alarm for 9:30 CT so anytime between then and 2 CT?
Ya! Sounds good to me! I can be on then! And if I'm not on by 12 pm CT, just shoot me a text and I'll be right over, kay? ^.^

933The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: Mad You-!

Fayru: Well that is the term for a female dog, so technically Syrune is correct.

Najmah: I'M NOT A DOG!

Lol It's still rude though. *grabs a bar of soap and glares at Syrune* For shame! Even though it was starred out, FOR. SHAME. *waves soap around threateningly*

Najmah: *grumbles* ... Exclamation Wait, when did Syrune and I even meet in RP?
Kale: *clears throat* *pulls out notebook* Technically Syrune only encountered Najmah in true rp for one small scene while still masked as Kurosa, and they did not speak to each other. However it is implied during Tyrin's absence that she would have followed Rinka and Fin every time they went to visit Drellan's pack, she would have seen plenty of Najmah there and gotten a very good idea for her personality.
Ooooh! That makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up! Smile

Speaking of Najmah, I wonder if she could meet up with some Muckwater wolves soon? Not that it has to happen, but that's an idea. Are the wolves who raised Moonpelt and Aimarra still around?
Yes! Another thing planned for tomorrow Lol Ruki's been pretty excited about this! XD
YES! *fistpump* Lol Wow, I am on a roll, asking all the right questions! XD I can't wait! Wacko

934The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:02 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Speaking of alarms and such, I'm going to bed any minute. If I poof then good night! If not I'll say it when I leave Smile
Alright! I should go to bed too so I can wake up early enough to RP XD Good night! Sweet dreams! Smile

935The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:03 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Lol Okay, will do! XD and yes you are, lol

936The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:03 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Good night!

937The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:11 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Just FYI everyone, trying an early livestream at 2:30 CT!

938The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Roger that!

939The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Sorry, things are crazy this morning. Trying to coordinate with friends, plan, and still livestream XD

940The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I was just about to ask if we were waiting on something XD Alrighty! No worries, take as much time as you need! ^.^

941The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ahhhgh, I'm sorry! >.< 

I'm gonna have to type up the starting scene late tonight, I didn't mean to waste your time! Things are complicated and not going as planned. I'll still live stream here real soon!

942The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aw man! Sorry to hear that! But no worries! While I was waiting, I got some other stuff done on my end, so it wasn't a complete waste of time! In fact, left to my own devices, I would have wasted my own time anyway, so...ya! XD Still hyped for the livestream though! Smile

I hope Silv can join us! When does she get out of school again?...

943The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Aw man! Sorry to hear that! But no worries! While I was waiting, I got some other stuff done on my end, so it wasn't a complete waste of time! In fact, left to my own devices, I would have wasted my own time anyway, so...ya! XD Still hyped for the livestream though! Smile

I hope Silv can join us! When does she get out of school again?...
That's good to hear Lol 

And... I don't know... XD Surely 3:30 her time is enough time?

944The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Right! Hopefully!

945The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

946The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

KK!

947The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:09 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!! Crying Crying Crying

I thought this was going to be fun and simple with a good amount of emotion, but nooOOOoo! Pain and heart murder! I don't wanna complete Genocide!! I wanna know what happens for myself, but I don't wanna kill Sans!! Aaaaaah!!!! Crying

...*long breath out* Sorry guys. I had to get that out somewhere. Undertale is kind of like Fallout where you end up with different results based on what you choose in the game. I already completed the True Pacifist route, where you don't hurt anyone and you have the best possible ending, but I restarted to see what other endings I could get. I'm trying to complete Genocide now and I have one final boss left, but... UGH!! I can't even!! This game is messing with my emotions!! I literally spent all day trying to get past the final boss! He is so hard to beat, but I don't wanna beat him!! Crying And to make it even worse, I went to look at fanart and stuff hoping it would comfort me, but nope! The fandom knows how to taking my bleeding heart and rip it completely to shreds!

Rant over, I'm going to go curl up under my sheets and cry now...

948The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:07 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Awe, Sorry you're having the feels Villi! /hugs/ it'll be okay though.

Silence: /hugs Wild/ It is okay to show emotion.

949The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Awe, Sorry you're having the feels Villi! /hugs/ it'll be okay though.

Silence: /hugs Wild/ It is okay to show emotion.
*glomps Eco and Silence* Thank you... *sniffle* T.T Agh, this is going to hurt all week XD Sad

950The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Just an FYI, it's been over a month since "Nachos" joined and they haven't posted so I'm deleting them. Cheers!

951The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Did some housekeeping. Removed the following Users due to inactivity:

Lowstriek115 - inactive since 2014
Ravencrime - inactive since 2015
tuesday daisies - incative since 2015
PuppetsAtGunpoint - joke account
King Tyrin - joke account
nicheau - inactive since moment of joining

I kept Lynx and Leaftail because of hope and sentiment. XD

952The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:57 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/is glomped/ It'll be okay Villi. It's just a game, I guess?

Good to know, Jay! Also good to know, we hit 7000+ Posts with your last two posts, Jay! So hooray! /tosses confetti/

953The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:15 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:Did some housekeeping. Removed the following Users due to inactivity:

Lowstriek115 - inactive since 2014
Ravencrime - inactive since 2015
tuesday daisies - incative since 2015
PuppetsAtGunpoint - joke account
King Tyrin - joke account
nicheau - inactive since moment of joining

I kept Lynx and Leaftail because of hope and sentiment. XD

Oh suuuuuure you keep Leaf and Lynx around because of hope but yet my first account got deleted Razz

954The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:19 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

MOOP.

955The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I wrote a little backstory for Khiarra in the rifts page if anyone wants to know here she came from. I wanted to write more shy/bullied Khiarra moments but couldn't think of any... and I was suppose to be in bed a couple hours ago but I'm so slow when I write... 

Haha No regrets.

((And Jay I see you on when you're suppose to be working tsk tsk tsk))

956The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:00 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Tsk tsk yourself! XD I'm omw home now

957The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry for not being on! But Im here to post one thing before I go to bed!

I saw you did housekeeping Jay! I would have kept Lynx and Leaf for the same reason! I hope they come back one day... By the way, sing when was King Tyrin an account? I didnt see that! XD

Ruki, I read Khiarra's story! So far so good! And I'm interested in what that creepy eagle meant by her having royal blood. I cant wait to learn more about that and the rest of her story! ^.^

958The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:05 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD I love how you guys communicate through the site! It amuses me! Lol

959The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Lol! Jay and I are tag teaming the Khiarra flashbacks so it'll be fun! ^^

960The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:23 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ooh! That does sound fun! I can't wait to see where this goes! Wacko

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum