The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Sorry for not stopping by sooner! Ruki and I have been watching my grandparents' dog, my mother who was staying with us for a few months finally got the chance to move out and so now we're re-arranging things and furniture around the house, AND I've become obsessed with the new Desert Ark! Najmah is already level 35, I'm about to hit 40, I have a real house and new Desert gear and stuff, I saw a DRAGON and Najmah and I screamed and ran into a canyon to avoid it. *sigh* So much fun!!!  Wacko

Ooh! It must be nice to have the house to yourselves again! XD And wow! You guys leveled up fast! Wacko Sounds like you guys made a lot of progress! ...And you guys screamed? XD

Najmah: That dragon was freaking HUGE!! I could have swallowed me whole!! T.T ... *cough* ...But I wasn't scared. Jay screamed loud enough for the both of us. He was mistaken. *shaky straight face with embarrassed blush*

:lol:Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Wacko
Oh yeah! Jay's Apartment (house) is back! Lol

Yeah totally! How did that whimper you did go again?

XD

Najmah: L-Lies! I did not whimper at all! It was the wind! The wind! Mad

482The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

There IS a rocket launcher! Ruki and I just never got high level or technologically advanced enough in our past games to make one XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

483The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Surely the scales aren't impervious to high explosives, right?  Lol

484The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Kale, get the ink quills! 

Syrune, Zarrock, come with us! 

*ushers into writing room* ... *pokes head out*  Sly ... *slams door*

Uh oh! You know what that means? Lol

Rinka: Oh no... More heartache? Sad

Najmah: Bloodshed? *grumbles*

Finnican: Hold on, why is THAT with her? (THAT->Zarrock)

Rose: Maybe it'll be a funny, AU side story? Something to lighten the atmosphere? ^.^

Fayru: I am beginning to understand why others have called you, "Too precious for this world."

485The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:There IS a rocket launcher! Ruki and I just never got high level or technologically advanced enough in our past games to make one XD

Jaystep wrote:Surely the scales aren't impervious to high explosives, right?  Lol

Awesome! Wacko Hopefully you get to that level this time! XD

And let's hope they aren't! XD

486The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:

Rose: Maybe it'll be a funny, AU side story? Something to lighten the atmosphere? ^.^

Fayru: I am beginning to understand why others have called you, "Too precious for this world."
Well, you won't find out for a long time, because I saved it to drafts!~  

Kale:  Seriously?  It was part four of the Rifts post. 

GAH!! YOU-  *hits Kale with frying pan* 

Kale:   affraid  *is now unconscious* 

..... Smile So, how are you guys? .... *kicks Kale into another room*

487The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Well, you won't find out for a long time, because I saved it to drafts!~  

Kale:  Seriously?  It was part four of the Rifts post. 

GAH!! YOU-  *hits Kale with frying pan* 

Kale:   affraid  *is now unconscious* 

..... Smile So, how are you guys? .... *kicks Kale into another room*

Characters: O.O *stare after Kale*

Ah-... Lol I've been good! ^.^ Oh! I finally have a basic description of my new Howls wolf, including a name! Wacko

488The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh, sweet! I'll be poofing because I have to go get Ruki and we need to go get some groceries, but I'll be checking as often as I can! 

Can you post it?  Wacko

489The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! Understood! ^.^

Ya, of course! Wacko

My new Howls wolf's name is Yanuvik. His age at present RP time is the same as a 17 year old human. He is 1.5 times as large as a Northern Mountains wolf, and will only get bigger. He wears a worn-out grey pelt of some prey animal around his neck, the only thing he has from his mother. He is shy, hesitant/nervous, and obedient. He has thick light brown fur with darker patterns across his body, as well as small streaks of white, mostly across his underside and limbs. There is a small patch of pale white fur on his right shoulder due to a scar from an injury he was inflicted with when he was younger. He has brown eyes with gold immediately around his pupils. Yanuvik was raised by and still lives with his grandparents, Leonid and Yulia.

490The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:06 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Now I feel like I should be working harder on Silence's stuff X.x I haven't even really started his story of after he left the group...xD

491The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

No worries! I slack off all the time anyway, so... XD

492The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:11 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I see you online Villi! xD

493The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I see you too! Very Happy

494The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 4cIaBxi

Najmah: O.e M-Moonpelt?! What in the-

Rose: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! *fawning and cooing mess now*

XD @Ruki, come see your son!!

495The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Just so everyone knows, I'm not going to be able to be here after 7:00 pm Forum Time because I have something I need to go to!

496The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:58 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Alrighty Villi! We'll miss you xD

497The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty, thanks! XD

By the way, geez Jay! Did ya get lost or something? You were only grabbing Ruki and going to the store! Where did ya go? XD

498The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Alrighty, thanks! XD

By the way, geez Jay! Did ya get lost or something? You were only grabbing Ruki and going to the store! Where did ya go? XD
Sorry! There was a surprise dinner date I wasn't aware of! XD

499The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 4cIaBxi

Najmah: O.e M-Moonpelt?! What in the-

Rose: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! *fawning and cooing mess now*

XD @Ruki, come see your son!!
OMG Lol

500The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Alrighty! Understood! ^.^

Ya, of course! Wacko

My new Howls wolf's name is Yanuvik. His age at present RP time is the same as a 17 year old human. He is 1.5 times as large as a Northern Mountains wolf, and will only get bigger. He wears a worn-out grey pelt of some prey animal around his neck, the only thing he has from his mother. He is shy, hesitant/nervous, and obedient. He has thick light brown fur with darker patterns across his body, as well as small streaks of white, mostly across his underside and limbs. There is a small patch of pale white fur on his right shoulder due to a scar from an injury he was inflicted with when he was younger. He has brown eyes with gold immediately around his pupils. Yanuvik was raised by and still lives with his grandparents, Leonid and Yulia.
Awesome!!! I can't wait to meet him!  Wacko

501The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Alrighty, thanks! XD

Sorry! There was a surprise dinner date I wasn't aware of! XD
Omg, thats so romantic! Wacko Nice one Ruki! *high five*

502The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Alrighty! Understood! ^.^

Ya, of course! Wacko

Awesome!!! I can't wait to meet him!  Wacko
Glad to hear that! ^.^ I am also planning on creating another wolf character to use in the Howls plot, but I am going to introduce him later in RP!

503The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Just a heads up, i will be poofy the next couple hours, because i am not at home and am using me phone. But i will check as often as ican! also expect loys of typos because the buttons are too small and its too much of a hassle to go back and fix them XD

504The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Rofl, that's okay Wild! I was thinking of taking a quick nap anyways. Lol

505The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Awesome! Go ahead and do that! Sweet dreams! XD

506The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:48 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

And I'm just chillen over here muttering 'CCDXLVII' to myself over and over...

507The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Hi Eco!

508The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/Pulls on hoodie/ 

/tilts head back slightly/

Sup?

509The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Nothin' much, dude!

...Aaaaah.... Home sweet home... <3 I can now just relax at my apartment-

Rinka: Homework.

And sit on my computer-

Najmah: Study.

And just not have to worry about everything the rest of today!

Finnican: Set up stuff for work. XP

Nope! Not a single worry for the rest of today! ^.^

510The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol Well enjoy your relaxation then Wild! :b You deserve it cx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum