The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:I'm sorry Rinka! #HAWKward
Rinka: *shoveling ice cream into beak while sitting in her emo corner*

...Just keep it PG, (PG-13 Max) and we'll be fine! Smile

Rinka: *sniffles* Tyrin... *depressing aura dampens tenfold*

902The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:22 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:

Wha- ?! Lol XD What did you think they were gonna do?! XDXDXD One, Moonpelt is watching this rp, and Two, THERE'S BODIES ALL OVER THE PLACE! Lol Lol Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

903The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:30 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Wha- ?! Lol XD What did you think they were gonna do?! XDXDXD One, Moonpelt is watching this rp, and Two, THERE'S BODIES ALL OVER THE PLACE! Lol Lol Lol
Okay, in my defense, that's what I always think when romantic tension scenes come up: Keep it PG. XD I dont care if theres a freaking zombie apacolypse going on, keep it PG! XD

(In all seriousness, I trust you guys. But you know me, I get flustered when it comes even to the simplethings! Lol So dont mind me! I'll just go die of embarrassment in the corner. XD >///<)

904The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:39 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Okay, in my defense, that's what I always think when romantic tension scenes come up: Keep it PG. XD I dont care if theres a freaking zombie apacolypse going on, keep it PG! XD

(In all seriousness, I trust you guys. But you know me, I get flustered when it comes even to the simplethings! Lol So dont mind me! I'll just go die of embarrassment in the corner. XD >///<)
*facepalm* XD You know that I do! There's a few planned death scenes that might be pushing it with the gore factor though.... but I'll think of clever ways to describe it without describing it. Like Archeus getting a 4th of his head blown off- that wasn't so bad, right? Smile Lol )

905The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...A...trap...huh? ...Well uh-oh. Lol

906The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:45 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*facepalm* XD You know that I do! There's a few planned death scenes that might be pushing it with the gore factor though.... but I'll think of clever ways to describe it without describing it. Like Archeus getting a 4th of his head blown off- that wasn't so bad, right? Smile Lol )
Right! Right! Lol (Oh, I bet you and Ruki are having a laugh about this behind the screen XD) Oh dear... Lol But describing it without describing it! I like that! Its definitely a useful writing technique!

907The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Oh yes we are Lol )

I think that's gonna be my last post for the night, but I'll check back in the morning! Good night!

908The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:51 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(Greeeeeeeaaaaaaat XD)
Alrighty! Talk to you tomorrow then! Goodnight and have sweet dreams you guys! Smile

909The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hellooooooo Is anyone out theeeerreeeeeee?!

910The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:56 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Meep

911The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I'm here! Jay's at work and I don't know where Wild and Silv are

((Trying to draw The Birbs. How do beaks work?))

912The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey! You came on! Wacko Lol, sorry! After I came back from work, I took a shower and now I'm heading to bed! ^.^ I'm so tired...

So I just came on to say hi even though no one's on right now! XD So goodnight and have sweet dreams everyone! ^.^

913The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I have fall break tomorrow~ Which means no classes! Wacko

Also, I got Undertale on Saturday. I finished the Pacifist route and now I'm on Genocide and the feels are just so awful! T.T But I love this game! No wonder the Internet was so hyped about it when it came out!

914The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Sweet! I've been playing a bit of Fallout 4 lately. I named my character Dalkota and I'm playing him with all the "sarcastic" dialogue choices. XD

915The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:21 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Nice! XD I've heard of Fallout! That's the game where you've lived in a bunker all your life because the outside world was destroyed by nuclear warfare, right?

916The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:31 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Nice! XD I've heard of Fallout! That's the game where you've lived in a bunker all your life because the outside world was destroyed by nuclear warfare, right?
Eh essentially, yeah! Each game is a bit different. I have a feeling that pretty soon you'll know the plot a bit better. Wink

917The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:34 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Nice! XD I've heard of Fallout! That's the game where you've lived in a bunker all your life because the outside world was destroyed by nuclear warfare, right?
Eh essentially, yeah! Each game is a bit different. I have a feeling that pretty soon you'll know the plot a bit better. Wink
Oh I see! Sounds kinda like another game I know of that's currently in development! Lol Though I've never played Fallout, so I wouldn't know much about it's plot? What makes you say that? Razz

918The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:35 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

OH!!! Are you going to livestream it?!?! Wacko

919The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:01 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:OH!!! Are you going to livestream it?!?! Wacko
Lol *mysterious hand movements*

920The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rolling Eyes Lol

921The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

o/ Everyone!

Oooh Fallout! xD I've seen a bit of other people playing that but never played myself...

922The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:36 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

When I get home I'm gonna type some Syrune Rudeness towards Najmah Lol

"Oh I've seen that wolf before. Yeah she was a b****!" *flies away*  XD

923The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: Mad You-!

Fayru: Well that is the term for a female dog, so technically Syrune is correct.

Najmah: I'M NOT A DOG!

Lol It's still rude though. *grabs a bar of soap and glares at Syrune* For shame! Even though it was starred out, FOR. SHAME. *waves soap around threateningly*

Najmah: *grumbles* ... Exclamation Wait, when did Syrune and I even meet in RP?

924The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey Jay! Think we could RP in The Howls tonight? I would like Yanuvik to join Kelldan's pack. He's living with his grandparents somewhere icy and cold, so maybe near the Ice Bridge? Or further north of Kelldan's camp if that's too far away?

925The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:33 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Hey Jay! Think we could RP in The Howls tonight? I would like Yanuvik to join Kelldan's pack. He's living with his grandparents somewhere icy and cold, so maybe near the Ice Bridge? Or further north of Kelldan's camp if that's too far away?

Hmm... well as for the logistics I would put him very near to Kelldan (technically ATM it's Rajiir's) Pack, because it's going to take them a long time to get to the Ice Bridge, with all the thousands of miles they'd have to travel in the snow, it's supposed to take them most of the RP. Lol 

As for rping tonight, at the start it's still Rajiir's pack and they are going to be in a huge battle with Shades (which is how they go from 25 wolves down to 10 or so xD). If you want to rp as a wolf in Rajiir's pack for this battle you can, but I don't think they'd be ready to encounter or even ask for Yan to join when they're getting ready for a big fight, unless you can find a way. Maybe he sees the battle? I'm not saying it's impossible just saying I haven't thought of that yet. I would also not like to rp the whole fight by myself. Ruki has some characters and we were gonna do the scene tomorrow. Could it wait till all 3 of us are on?

926The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: Mad You-!

Fayru: Well that is the term for a female dog, so technically Syrune is correct.

Lol It's still rude though. *grabs a bar of soap and glares at Syrune* For shame! Even though it was starred out, FOR. SHAME. *waves soap around threateningly*

Kale: *clears throat* *pulls out notebook* Technically Syrune only encountered Najmah in true rp for one small scene while still masked as Kurosa, and they did not speak to each other. However it is implied during Tyrin's absence that she would have followed Rinka and Fin every time they went to visit Drellan's pack, she would have seen plenty of Najmah there and gotten a very good idea for her personality.

927The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:50 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey Jay! Think we could RP in The Howls tonight? I would like Yanuvik to join Kelldan's pack. He's living with his grandparents somewhere icy and cold, so maybe near the Ice Bridge? Or further north of Kelldan's camp if that's too far away?

Hmm... well as for the logistics I would put him very near to Kelldan (technically ATM it's Rajiir's) Pack, because it's going to take them a long time to get to the Ice Bridge, with all the thousands of miles they'd have to travel in the snow, it's supposed to take them most of the RP. Lol 

As for rping tonight, at the start it's still Rajiir's pack and they are going to be in a huge battle with Shades (which is how they go from 25 wolves down to 10 or so xD). If you want to rp as a wolf in Rajiir's pack for this battle you can, but I don't think they'd be ready to encounter or even ask for Yan to join when they're getting ready for a big fight, unless you can find a way. Maybe he sees the battle? I'm not saying it's impossible just saying I haven't thought of that yet. I would also not like to rp the whole fight by myself. Ruki has some characters and we were gonna do the scene tomorrow. Could it wait till all 3 of us are on?
Oh! Well then nearer to Kelldan it is then! XD

Oh cool! I asked just in time then! XD Alright... Here's what I'll do! I think I will wait to bring Yanu in since he's not ready to battle, so maybe he'll meet Kelldan soon after? Then I can make a couple wolves that are in Rajiir's pack who can be killed off. How does that sound? And what time should I plan on being on tomorrow? ^.^

928The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:54 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh! Well then nearer to Kelldan it is then! XD

Oh cool! I asked just in time then! XD Alright... Here's what I'll do! I think I will wait to bring Yanu in since he's not ready to battle, so maybe he'll meet Kelldan soon after? Then I can make a couple wolves that are in Rajiir's pack who can be killed off. How does that sound? And what time should I plan on being on tomorrow? ^.^
That sound fine! Um... let's see.... well, if we're going to livestream tomorrow it would have to be early because at around 4:30 CT Ruki and I are leaving to go to a Halloween theme park. So if I try to stream around 2:30 CT then I'd want to rp anytime in the morning before that. I'm setting my alarm for 9:30 CT so anytime between then and 2 CT?

929The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:56 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

Kale: *clears throat* *pulls out notebook* Technically Syrune only encountered Najmah in true rp for one small scene while still masked as Kurosa, and they did not speak to each other. However it is implied during Tyrin's absence that she would have followed Rinka and Fin every time they went to visit Drellan's pack, she would have seen plenty of Najmah there and gotten a very good idea for her personality.
Ooooh! That makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up! Smile

Speaking of Najmah, I wonder if she could meet up with some Muckwater wolves soon? Not that it has to happen, but that's an idea. Are the wolves who raised Moonpelt and Aimarra still around?

930The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:57 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ooooh! That makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up! Smile

Speaking of Najmah, I wonder if she could meet up with some Muckwater wolves soon? Not that it has to happen, but that's an idea. Are the wolves who raised Moonpelt and Aimarra still around?
Yes! Another thing planned for tomorrow Lol Ruki's been pretty excited about this! XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum