The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

541The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:34 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:@Jaystep I need a hint for the quote code! I can see lots of stuff and what the numbers and everything might mean, but I need to narrow it down and I need a direction to go. Help! DX
PM me what you think you've unraveled so far and I'll see how to help you. Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

542The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:36 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:There is an update to the site coming out very soon, I'm actually working on it right now. I did a lot of planning when I was sick and stuck laying in bed XD. Wild if you would please try your best to stay out of the Admin Panel till it's done, that would help things speed up! I hope to be done within the next hour or so. There will be a PM later explaining all the changes and new stuff.
Sir, yes sir! *salutes* I will stay out of the Admin Panel as requested! Can't wait to hear about this update! ^.^ I bet it'll be awesome! Wacko

543The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:38 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:@Jaystep I need a hint for the quote code! I can see lots of stuff and what the numbers and everything might mean, but I need to narrow it down and I need a direction to go. Help! DX
Will do as soon as I can get back to my computer which is at my apartment! So...Uh...It'll be a little while. Sorry ^.^'

544The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:39 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I am not putting the site into maintenance mode, so you're all still free to post in case others show up. You may notice changes happening around you though.

As usual, no color or layout changes for most of the site. The domain name is not changing TODAY, but that's only because I want to make sure everyone is aware of what the new domain name will be and give everyone a few days to write it down or whatever to make sure they don't lose the site. The new name will be in the Info PM and posted here in the thread. This is the last time the name and URL will change.

545The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:39 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Will do as soon as I can get back to my computer which is at my apartment! So...Uh...It'll be a little while. Sorry ^.^'
XD That's okay!

546The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I am not putting the site into maintenance mode, so you're all still free to post in case others show up. You may notice changes happening around you though.

As usual, no color or layout changes for most of the site. The domain name is not changing TODAY, but that's only because I want to make sure everyone is aware of what the new domain name will be and give everyone a few days to write it down or whatever to make sure they don't lose the site. The new name will be in the Info PM and posted here in the thread. This is the last time the name and URL will change.
All that sounds good to me! ^.^ What is the new name going to be once you change it? Will it be The Wild again, or Reign of Ashes, or something else? 
I honestly like Reign of Ashes because it sounds really cool and it seems like a unique name that no other site would have Razz

EDIT: You just said the new name would be posted in the PM and on the thread, nevermind XD

547The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:51 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(I'm going to try and keep posting between working just to make sure I'm not breaking anything. XD)

548The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*stamps a giant C on Rinka's face* There ya go!

*stamps Drellan* 

Drellan: Hey! Ew, what- the- ?!  Mad

549The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:.....

*stamps Drellan* 

Rinka:  KAH?! *wing over face* Shocked ??????

Najmah: O.O!!! 

O.o Um...What? XD

Rinka: I am so confused right now, what?

Najmah: Wild, stop laughing!! Mad Drel, are you okay? *sniffs at stamp*

550The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(I'm going to try and keep posting between working just to make sure I'm not breaking anything. XD)
Awesome, sounds good XD) (Meanwhile, I will be studying before I go to class in less than an hour)

551The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:

*stamps Drellan* 

O.o Um...What? XD

*stamps Najmah* Lol 

Drellan:  Exclamation

552The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*stamps Drellan* 

O.o Um...What? XD

*stamps Najmah* Lol 

Najmah: *yelps* !!!  Mad JAY!! 

Finnican: *flies in* I heard yelling, what's happeni- *sees stamps on Rinka, Drellan and Najmah's faces* ... Pfff-XD You guys looks ridiculous!! XD 

Rinka: -.-'

553The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*stamps Drellan* 

O.o Um...What? XD

*stamps Najmah* Lol 

Finnican: *flies in* I heard yelling, what's happeni- *sees stamps on Rinka, Drellan and Najmah's faces* ... Pfff-XD You guys looks ridiculous!! XD 

*stamps Fin* .... *gives another stamp-maker to Wild* 

Stamp them, my friend. Stamp them all. 

Kale: *slowly backing away*

554The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*stamps Drellan* 

O.o Um...What? XD

*stamps Najmah* Lol 

*stamps Fin* .... *gives another stamp-maker to Wild* 

Stamp them, my friend. Stamp them all. 

Kale: *slowly backing away*
Finnican: *stops laughing with a surprised squawk at the stamp*  Shocked

Najmah: *laughs pointedly at Fin*

*stared down at stamp* Oh... Heck ya!  Twisted Evil

Rinka: Wait, hold on! Why are you even-hold on Wild wait-Holy-EVERYONE RUN!! 

*stamps Tyrin, Fayru and Raiya in a blur* Oh Kale~ *jumps over and stamps Kale*

555The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Lol

Soon everything will be covered in ©️️️'s !!!! 

Congrats characters, you've all been franchised. T-Shirts, Phone covers, toys, you name it-- we can now legally sell you. Everyone should now always refer to their characters with the ©️️️ symbol following the name, as well as any location or reference to the titles.

Example: 

"Where are we going, there's nothing out here!" Tyrin©️️️ asked. 

Drellan©️️️ shrugged in response, squinting his eyes to try and make out The Council©️️️ in the distance. "I don't know, it's hard to find things out here... in The Wild©️️️. Wacko "

Kale: ..... this is a joke, right? 

Of course not, Kale©️️️. Here in The Wild RP©️️️ we take things very seriously. 
Take Things Very Seriously©️️ is a registered trademarked catchphrase of the The Wild RP©️️ and JayFire Studios©️️.

Obviously this is a joke, well not all of it, we do have trademarks and basic copyright protection so we could legally throw one of those symbols after whatever the heck we want as long as it pertains to The Wild Series©️️️ and there is a full breakdown of all the legal stuff over in the update page but yeah basically we own you charries now and we about to make some money selling your souls and talents wherever we please. Maybe we'll try and sell you to Disney so you can all be in a musical. The stamps on your face mean you are now legally claimed by the person or entity that made you within the website.

556The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Lol

Soon everything will be covered in ©️️️'s !!!! 

Congrats characters, you've all been franchised. T-Shirts, Phone covers, toys, you name it-- we can now legally sell you. Everyone should now always refer to their characters with the ©️️️ symbol following the name, as well as any location or reference to the titles.

Example: 

"Where are we going, there's nothing out here!" Tyrin©️️️ asked. 

Drellan©️️️ shrugged in response, squinting his eyes to try and make out The Council©️️️ in the distance. "I don't know, it's hard to find things out here... in The Wild©️️️. Wacko "

Kale: ..... this is a joke, right? 

Of course not, Kale©️️️. Here in The Wild RP©️️️ we take things very seriously. 
Take Things Very Seriously©️️ is a registered trademarked catchphrase of the The Wild RP©️️ and JayFire Studios©️️.

Obviously this is a joke, well not all of it, we do have trademarks and basic copyright protection so we could legally throw one of those symbols after whatever the heck we want as long as it pertains to The Wild Series©️️️ and there is a full breakdown of all the legal stuff over in the update page but yeah basically we own you charries now and we about to make some money selling your souls and talents wherever we please. Maybe we'll try and sell you to Disney so you can all be in a musical. The stamps on your face mean you are now legally claimed by the person or entity that made you within the website.
Wacko Wacko Wacko OMG YIPPEE!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!! *celebrates by zipping out of the room and stamping every character in sight*

Rinka: O.O Oh...Oh wow! That's actually great news! Will's actually been worried about drawing and posting us on dA because there's been a problem with art thievery, but now that we're actually protected... Wacko

Finnican: Too bad she's lazy though. Who knows when she'll get around to drawing us, regardless! XD

Najmah: Wait, sell us?!?! Heck to the no, no way Wild's selling me! I'll bite her if she even dares! Mad

Fayru: *reading the fine print* 'Legally claimed by the person or entity that made you'?

557The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Also sorry about the PM, idk why it repeats twice XD

558The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I was wondering about that! XD

559The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:41 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Wait....What is Love?

560The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:44 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Also Jay, I think you made a typo in the intro/description box...it says 1,000 years and not 10,000 years lol

561The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Wait....What is Love?
Fayru: *shoves a loaf of bread in my mouth before I can start singing*

...Ooh, French Bread! *munches happily*

Fayru: Love is an intense feeling of deep affection for someone or something. There are many arguments about what exactly constitutes as love. However, it should not be confused with 'lust', which constitutes s-

Najmah: *clamps Fayru's beak shut* Fayru, there are children present.

562The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hahahha I actually half laughed out loud at that Wild :-P xD

563The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:49 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Shall we use the Chatbox? Lol

564The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Hahahha I actually half laughed out loud at that Wild :-P xD
Glad to hear that! XD
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Shall we use the Chatbox? Lol
I would say yes, but we're already chatting on the Skype text soooo... XD Speaking of which, Jay! Get your feathers over there, Silv's on Skype and she's posting adorable pics of animals!

565The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I have decided that Najmah's dad was a pumpkin eater. Not literally of course, because there were never pumpkins in the Northern Mountains.

566The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

;-; Sorry guys I'm going to try and get on again to rp soon. I was actually planning on it today as we had a snow day but I kinda left an entire essay and presentation to the last day and had to work on them all day and I just finished (it's 11 at night) 

Was it terrible? Yes
Is the work terrible? Only time will tell
Have I learned me lesson? Absolutely not

On the bright side I've actually figured out some colleges I think I'm going to apply to?? They seems pretty cool. Im looking at the Univerity of Maine and some others. Humboldt in Cali is my fav, but I couldn't afford the tickets to get back and worth bc they're like hundreds of dollars each but I may still apply who knows

567The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:13 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Kale: Life is so full of negativity. Try and bring a positive set of mind into the world with each day, and always see the good in everything. Life may stick a cactus in your seat, but no one is making you sit on it.  Smile

568The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

You guys made me smile. Smile Silv, I totally get it. I swear, you're like the younger version of me XD
And we'll said Kale! I especially liked the part about the cactus!

Ooh, Silv! That's great! Look at you being productive! Wacko Maine sounds like a pretty state. Lots of green and trees I heard. Do those Universities have good programs?

569The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:50 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Omg Wild I literally screamed in delight when I read your signature. Which of course people looked at me weirdly for lol.

570The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Glad to hear that Eco. Lol I swear one of you used that joke in your siggie once upon a time though. I don't remember XD

Oh, @Jaystep I figured out stuff about Harjack, Najmah's dad! I'm gonna post it here once I have it typed out for everyone to see since this relates to the backstory of most of the wolves' backstory. If that makes sense Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum