The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

511The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:I have to leave for work in a couple hours, but I can stay up late. And I'll be at my dad's, so my audio shouldn't be all echoey I hope XD So for me, I can Skype within the next couple hours, or in about 7 hours
Okay! Well, it is a weekend, so hopefully if we don't hear from the others soon they can come on in 7 hours XD
Ya! I hope so! XD 
Jaystep wrote:Added the wolves bit. Wild you already know the gist of this one so I think you would be okay to read it without any spoilers at all really, lol.
Yup! Read it, and even understand it better I think! Thanks!

512The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Just as an FYI, the last 5 to post are Tyrin, Ambyra, Kale, Syrune, and the one covering the final battle/ending. They will all include heavy spoilers for the main plot and a bit of each other's posts as well. Reading all of those will tell you everything you need to know for ROA and have the hugest reveals for the story. Knowing those is two sided, you wont be as surprised when they happen, but knowing beforehand will let you adapt them and play off of them and in my opinion make the story much better. If you really don't want to know all the big details, be careful which ones you read. However if you do decide to read them, get ready for a wild ride! Smile

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

513The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Just as an FYI, the last 5 to post are Tyrin, Ambyra, Kale, Syrune, and the one covering the final battle/ending. They will all include heavy spoilers for the main plot and a bit of each other's posts as well. Reading all of those will tell you everything you need to know for ROA and have the hugest reveals for the story. Knowing those is two sided, you wont be as surprised when they happen, but knowing beforehand will let you adapt them and play off of them and in my opinion make the story much better. If you really don't want to know all the big details, be careful which ones you read. However if you do decide to read them, get ready for a wild ride! Smile
Based on what Silv said about her reaction to what you told her, I have a feeling I'll want to flip a table if/when I read those spoilers Lol

514The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Jaystep wrote:I feel like we need to speed plot along guys, you know? I also think the current system isn't all that fun or engaging for you guys. You're probably feeling like you're being led along, and maybe like you can't be as creative or something? I don't want you all to feel like you're just reading a story, I want you to all feel like you're making one, so I'm going to stop with the planning and the secrets and the "ooh can't wait till we get to this part" because it makes me want to rush to get there. And I feel like it probably isn't all that fun to keep having to adhere to whatever scenes I have "planned". Part of that was because I initially wanted to write all this as a story for you guys, but it's not, it's our rp. 

So here's the stuff. The story bits, the secrets, the plans. I figure if you know what I was thinking/planning it would be easier for you all to come up with ideas to work with/lead to those things and adapt them into cool plot of your own. So below I've typed the basics, with spoiler tags just in case you really really do not want to know certain plans or things with each character. Just to state again for anyone skimming along these are full spoilers for all of ROA or at least how I had originally imagined it in my head, categorized by plotline. I want you to have all these details so we can all make this a better story, I'm not the only person writing this and I feel selfish for keeping so much hidden. Here goes! Smile 

The Isle of Storms:

The Howls:

Pike:

The Wolves:

Tyrin and the Phoenix Guard:

Now I'll be honest, the rest is going to take way more time to type out than I have time right now, as it's all sort of connected. I will absolutely keep going and adding to this post tomorrow because I'm off, but for now I'll leave you with those three. I would love to explain further in a Skype call, but I figure doing it this way leaves you with the option to not know, and not click on the spoiler tags. But if you do want to know everything, it'd be much easier for me TBH Lol and we could do a Skype call tomorrow or Sunday where we could all hang out chat about how the plot is gonna go.
Re-posting with the addition of Tyrin's stuff! MAJOR spoilers inside!

The others are coming later, or if we Skype before then we'll go over what we can then!

515The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

WHY THE HECK DID I JUST READ THAT GAAAAAHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

Finnican and Najmah: *run in* What the heck is going on?? Shocked Shocked Shocked

*shoves them out* I'm fine! I'll be fine! I just... Shocked

516The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I did not see that coming, wow XD Uh... Alrighty then! I've got to get ready for work, but I really hope I see you all later tonight! See ya!

517The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LOL, bye! Lol

518The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay everyone, looks like we're gonna try a Skype call at around 10:30 or so Central Time (or whenever it is that Wild gets off work since she is the only one so far that I know of that knows of this) so Wild and I will call you guys and see if you can get in! If not, no worries, everything will be typed out eventually in the above post.

519The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hiyo! I am at my apartment, because I needed to grab my stuff! I also want to take a shower and grab something to eat before I head to my dad's, but if I do that know, that'll only leave me with about an hour (probably less) of Wifi time there before it shuts off at midnight. So I figured I'd stop by here first!

Also, with the skype chat, I'd rather everyone be there for it so no one gets left out. Although I just realized this doesn't have to be our only Skype chat about this... I mean since there's a whole lot of plot we now know, we can keep talking about it over multiple chats and new ideas would definitely come up every time I think!

520The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh, and since I'm at my apartment, Wifi here is unlimited. But I do need to get to my parents' tonight since I'm borrowing my stepmom's car. (Hopefully it'll finally be mine to use full time by Monday!! T.T)

521The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh hey there! Yeah there will definitely be more Skype chats! You and I can talk a bit this time about some of the stuff and we can go over it next time with the rest of the crew. Smile

So do you want me to call now or wait?

522The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Might as well call now since we're here! I'll get skype open, and hopefully if we invite Silv and Eco to the chat, they'll answer. If not, then we can talk a bit and go over it with the others next time! I hope you'll like my ideas! (I hope I'll remember my ideas well enough that I can speak them clearly and not stumble over my words like I usually do in verbal conversations XD)

523The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Might as well call now since we're here! I'll get skype open, and hopefully if we invite Silv and Eco to the chat, they'll answer. If not, then we can talk a bit and go over it with the others next time! I hope you'll like my ideas! (I hope I'll remember my ideas well enough that I can speak them clearly and not stumble over my words like I usually do in verbal conversations XD)
Sounds like a plan! Smile

524The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, since Jay is posting his plans for the RP, I will post mine as well! So will be my view of how things could play out, and as usual, they can be subject to change based on you guys' suggestions and how you think things would play out based on what your characters would do. Also, spoiler alert!

Pike: Lupa's Response:

525The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

@SilverstarWarrior

Silv? Are you okay? I know you're probably busy with homework and stuff, but how are you doing? I miss you!

526The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ah, tricky tricky Lupa! Wonderful plans! Wacko 

I'll go lay in a bath of plot and story and soak on this for a while like the meatball I am.

527The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Ah, tricky tricky Lupa! Wonderful plans! Wacko 

I'll go lay in a bath of plot and story and soak on this for a while like the meatball I am.
Lupa: *bows dramatically* Why thank you! I try. *Grins*

Meatball? That's an interesting-Oooooh!! XD I remember that from the last time Ruki hijacked your account! XD

528The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Ah, tricky tricky Lupa! Wonderful plans! Wacko 

Lupa: *bows dramatically* Why thank you! I try. *Grins*

Meatball? That's an interesting-Oooooh!! XD I remember that from the last time Ruki hijacked your account! XD
I fully embrace it. Lol

529The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:16 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

BLOOP! Hi All!

530The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:19 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

HIYO! I'm in class! XD

531The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:21 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Tsk Tsk Wild! Go focus! xD

532The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*waves* hi I'm not dead

533The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:*waves* hi I'm not dead
*hugs* SILVO!! Very Happy *hoists over shoulder* I'm not putting you down.

534The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

@Jaystep I need a hint for the quote code! I can see lots of stuff and what the numbers and everything might mean, but I need to narrow it down and I need a direction to go. Help! DX

535The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:17 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*crawls in* 

Hey, sorry guys. I just got to feeling better last night, I've had the flu or some kind of infection all week and was out for most of it. I'm in good shape now but it looks like now Ruki has it.

536The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:*crawls in* 

Hey, sorry guys. I just got to feeling better last night, I've had the flu or some kind of infection all week and was out for most of it. I'm in good shape now but it looks like now Ruki has it.
Oh no! Man, I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks! XP I'm glad you're feeling better now!

And Ruki!! Noooo! *hugs* Sad Ruki, I hope you get well soon!

537The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:

Oh no! Man, I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks! XP I'm glad you're feeling better now!

She'll live. Lol That's my job.

I like your new signature!

538The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:31 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

That's a relief! At least she's in good hands!  Smile 

Thanks! I accidentally ruined it while trying to insert my pun, so I decided to retype it. I think I got a little carried away while making some of those 'adjustments' though Lol

539The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:32 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

There is an update to the site coming out very soon, I'm actually working on it right now. I did a lot of planning when I was sick and stuck laying in bed XD. Wild if you would please try your best to stay out of the Admin Panel till it's done, that would help things speed up! I hope to be done within the next hour or so. There will be a PM later explaining all the changes and new stuff.

540The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:33 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

That's a relief! At least she's in good hands!  Smile 

Thanks! I accidentally ruined it while trying to insert my pun, so I decided to retype it. I think I got a little carried away while making some of those 'adjustments' though Lol
Puns are dangerous. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum