The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Najmah: *stares at Drellan's eye patch* ... * Seriously? at Moonpelt*

...Hey, Drellan could totally be a pirate for Halloween! Wacko
Drellan:  Blush Um Sad  *shuffles away embarrassed*

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

62The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Dude all the wolves should be pirates for Halloween!

Moonpelt: I COULD BUILD THE PIRATE SHIP.
DUDE, YES!! Wacko Drellan could be captain-

Najmah: Why aren't I captain?! D:<

Najmah could be first mate, Rose could be cabin girl, Jury could be lookout, Moonpelt could be...which one would he be? And Pike would be the ghost pirate! Smile
Ghost Pike:  Seriously?

63The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

Oh, wait, no, come back! *chases after and glomps* I'm sorry.... Sad Do you want to be a wizard instead? I could get you a wand!
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Najmah could be first mate, Rose could be cabin girl, Jury could be lookout, Moonpelt could be...which one would he be? And Pike would be the ghost pirate! Smile
... *holds a plastic golden halo above his head*

64The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh, wait, no, come back! *chases after and glomps* I'm sorry.... Sad Do you want to be a wizard instead? I could get you a wand!
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

... *holds a plastic golden halo above his head*
Drellan: I want to be dead.

Ghost Pike: ..... *swats at halo* Lol

65The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

NOO!! DON'T SAY THAT!! YOU'RE MISSING AN EYE, BUT I STILL LOVE YOUUUUU!!! *hugs around the neck* Crying Crying Crying 

Rose: *glomps Drellan* BIG BROTHER!!! Crying Crying Crying 

Najmah: ... *hugs Drellan from behind* Sad *snuggles*

Rinka: *hugs Drellan's leg* *sniffle* Sad

66The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Moonpelt: I CAN BE THE CANNONEER! *already wearing a bandana over his head and a plastic gold earring on one ear* I already have a cannon! *pushes a historically accurate 16th century pirate canon out, accidentally bumps it and it fires into a crowd of the birds*

Khiarra: *dives out of the way, tail feathers singed* .... *GLARES*

Moonpelt: Whoops ^^;

67The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Nykoru, Rinka and Fin: *scream and dive out of the way*

Fayru: *calmly ducks under cannon*

Abanak: @#$%!! *barely missed getting wing taken off*

68The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Nykoru, Rinka and Fin: *scream and dive out of the way*

Moonpelt: Okay maybe I don't be the cannoneer...

Laluna: You think? *smacks Moonpelt with a rubber mallet*

Moonpelt: *makes squeaky toy noise*

69The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

And FYI just to help with confusion: when I have certain characters say "shadows" "demons" or "shadow-walkers" they're refering to Shades. It's like the whole "soda vs pop vs soft drink" argument. It's just what they're called in that region.

And to stop Jay from making cannibal jokes saying someone does or does not have a "bad flavor" is basically like saying someone isn't a bad person. It's something I grew up saying because I was raised always hearing countryisms XD

70The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:And FYI just to help with confusion: when I have certain characters say "shadows" "demons" or "shadow-walkers" they're refering to Shades. It's like the whole "soda vs pop vs soft drink" argument. It's just what they're called in that region.

And to stop Jay from making cannibal jokes saying someone does or does not have a "bad flavor" is basically like saying someone isn't a bad person. It's something I grew up saying because I was raised always hearing countryisms XD
I completely understood what you were referring to in both instances! I'm glad I didn't misunderstand! XD (But that's not gonna stop me from making cannibal jokes, now that you brought it up! XD Jk!)

Najmah will be confused, but I think she'll understand eventually. In fact, since Moonpelt grew up raised by the Muckwater wolves, he would be used to using their slang, right? Meaning this technically wouldn't be the first time Najmah heard it?

71The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:

I'm all for letting Moonpelt be cannoneer! Lol

Birds: *glare at Wild*

72The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

And hey I have a super secret project I want to work on!!

I need a little help from everyone that wants to participate this!

All I need from you guys to give give your characters a special talent, one thing they're super good at and intertwines with their destinies and to give them different names. Well let me show you:

Moonpelt's special talent is bringing joy to others and his "new name" would be Moon Dust

Khiarra: This is about ponies isn't it?

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Everyone will eventually get ponified versions of all their characters they want to see as ponies. And if you can't think of a more pony-y name I will do my best to come up with one!

73The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

I'm all for letting Moonpelt be cannoneer! Lol

Birds: *glare at Wild*

Moonpelt: *tail wags excitedly* OH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

74The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:And hey I have a super secret project I want to work on!!

All I need from you guys to give give your characters a special talent, one thing they're super good at and intertwines with their destinies and to give them different names. Well let me show you:

Moonpelt's special talent is bringing joy to others and his "new name" would be Moon Dust

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Everyone will eventually get ponified versions of all their characters they want to see as ponies. And if you can't think of a more pony-y name I will do my best to come up with one!
Oh sweet! I like this! XD I need a little time to think about this, but I'll get this to ya soon!

75The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Tyrin: .... You draw me as a pony, and I'll fluffing cut you.  Seriously?

Drellan: Draw me with both eyes  Sad

Kale: .... I don't have any talents.  Um Just make one up.

76The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

@Wildwing and @Jaystep

Tyrin shut up YOU'RE GETTING A PONY FORM AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!!!

As for everyone else I'll use Moonpelt as a guinea pig example to give everyone a better idea on what's expected  Smile

77The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(PS we better come up with some more plot for Rose and Ghost Pike because I want to drag out his presence like it should be. I want to go for that long term feel with this, like he's only there for a half an hour each day at dawn or something? Idk. Wild! Ideas!)

78The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Aaaw, but Tyrin you'd look so cute! ^.^

Najmah: You don't look too bad with one eye you know. I...I think it adds character... *blushes*

Fayru: Kale, I have noticed you are exceptionally intelligent. Perhaps even more than I or Noctura. If I had to say specifically what your talent is, then I would think you have the ability to unravel endless solutions to any given problem, and to uncover even the best hidden of secrets.

79The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(PS we better come up with some more plot for Rose and Ghost Pike because I want to drag out his presence like it should be. I want to go for that long term feel with this, like he's only there for a half an hour each day at dawn or something? Idk. Wild! Ideas!)
There is something important that will be revealed once Pike reveals himself to Rose. This important something can only be revealed once Pike starts talking to Rose about their past. Otherwise nothing will make sense.

Cryptic statement aside, I have an idea and I've been waiting for this for so long!! *squee*

80The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:(PS we better come up with some more plot for Rose and Ghost Pike because I want to drag out his presence like it should be. I want to go for that long term feel with this, like he's only there for a half an hour each day at dawn or something? Idk. Wild! Ideas!)
There is something important that will be revealed once Pike reveals himself to Rose. This important something can only be revealed once Pike starts talking to Rose about their past. Otherwise nothing will make sense.

Cryptic statement aside, I have an idea and I've been waiting for this for so long!! *squee*
Okay, awesome!!! Wacko I'm excited that you're excited! XD I will try to follow your lead!

81The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Najmah: You don't look too bad with one eye you know. I...I think it adds character... *blushes*

Fayru: Kale, I have noticed you are exceptionally intelligent. Perhaps even more than I or Noctura. If I had to say specifically what your talent is, then I would think you have the ability to unravel endless solutions to any given problem, and to uncover even the best hidden of secrets.

Khiarra: Aww, but Tyrin is already cute! ^^

Khiarra! Stop trying to start fights!

Khiarra: A lady doesn't start fights, but she can finish them

82The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:12 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Darnit You all! I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork! xD Noww you have me wnting to RP and chat and yeah...

83The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Darnit You all! I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork! xD Noww you have me wnting to RP and chat and yeah...
Lol Sorrynotsorry!

84The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Rinka: *death glare at Khiarra* *mad eye twitch*

Ooh! Khiarra, that last quote was actually really good! It sounds like something that could go on a T-Shirt! Wacko

Rinka: Wild!! Mad

85The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Darnit You all! I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork! xD Noww you have me wnting to RP and chat and yeah...
Saaaame XD But oh well! Welcome to the procrastination party! XD

86The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

.... Yes... it's ponies.

Rinka: *death glare at Khiarra* *mad eye twitch*

Ooh! Khiarra, that last quote was actually really good! It sounds like something that could go on a T-Shirt! Wacko

Rinka: Wild!! Mad

It may be on a t-shirt already! It's actually from my favorite Disney movie!

87The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey Wild, did you see the Fayru post in the outskirts?

88The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Hey Wild, did you see the Fayru post in the outskirts?
Yes I did! I'm waiting just a bit to reply to it, but I will reply to it soon)

89The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
(Okey-dokey! Just wanted to make sure! Smile I'm excited to rp this new character. He was one of Kale's few allies during Storm and Stone!)

90The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
(Okey-dokey! Just wanted to make sure! Smile I'm excited to rp this new character. He was one of Kale's few allies during Storm and Stone!)
Awesome! Wacko Can't wait to meet him!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum