The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 31]

151The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Heya Starbound Traveler! Long time no see! Very Happy

152The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

153The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:10 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

..What is Love?

154The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Earth's Eco wrote:..What is Love?
Your avatar, that's what! Very Happy

155The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Roar

156The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

uuuuueeeghh ;-;

157The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:21 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Moo

158The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Squeak

159The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Villi Very Happy

160The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Eco! Wacko [echo, echo, echo...]

161The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:31 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

162The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Well, I just tapped it 2356 times

Edit: 3056 times

163The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I pet it until it had 4321 pats total Lol

164The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Nice! Lol

165The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I got it to break 5000 XD

6000 I'm off work today. Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

166The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

OMG HEY

167The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:39 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol y'all are the best

168The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yo! (Omg Jay, breaking it XD)

169The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

So I know it's late, but I think it would be fun to Livestreaming or Skype chat! Is anyone in the mood for that tonight?

170The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Oh. I was asleep because I didn't feel good xD

Sorry Wild! X.x

171The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

It's okay! Do you feel any better Razz

172The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:12 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Gonna be streaming some ARK a lot more in the coming weeks! BlueArcticWolf and I have been playing for a while and we're almost ready to finish The Island map, which is perfect timing since Ragnarok is coming out on the 4th! We're working on building our final central base and taming/training an army to take on the 3 bosses of The Island, then we'll unlock the Tek Cave and if we can beat that final dungeon we'll be able to Ascend and leave The Island! We plan on doing all of this before the 4th so that our characters will be ready for Ragnarok. When you Ascend your level gets reset but the overall level cap (100) gets extended by 15. Your characters from The Island will get sent to Ragnarok once it comes out anyways but we want to start of fresh (but Ascended) so we're gonna beat the 3 bosses and the final cave hopefully before the release. 

So if you want to see the ending to The Island and the training for the boss fights, we're gonna be working on a set few days and times to stream but as of right now It's kind of random. XD We'll have set dates for each of the fights and the final battle though so you won't miss those.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

173The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ooh! Sounds exciting! Wacko Yes, let us all know when you guys are streaming so we have the chance to watch! ^.^

174The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:39 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Wildwing wrote:It's okay! Do you feel any better Razz
I'm feeling better today after being sick for a few days xD

175The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Earth's Eco wrote:
Wildwing wrote:It's okay! Do you feel any better Razz
I'm feeling better today after being sick for a few days xD
Yay! Wacko

176The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Babada da, da da da badada, babada da, da da da badada!

Dooo doo doo doo doo- *gets blasted by a skeleton*

177The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:27 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Wha-?! Wha?! WILD?!

178The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*sits up, clothes smoldering* I'm good. I'm totally A-OK. But I guess you could say I just got...bowned.

Najmah on the drums: *badum-tsh!* -.-'

Cool

179The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:12 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

*stares for several moments before pulling out a water hose and spraying you off* yeah...I figured you would do that. *rolls my eyes then shrugs*

180The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:59 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol Wow.

and I thought my dad jokes were bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum