The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 31]

511The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:39 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, I'm going to bed now. But before I go, I've been thinking about when Najmah would figure out Moonpelt and Aimarra are her half-siblings and I had an idea. @Ruki Let me know what you think of this:

By the time Korvo (not Corva XP) put them in the log and sent her down the stream, Annabelle would have been pregnant with Rose, or just recently had her. So Najmah, Drellan, and Jury are still with K'Rule and the snow wolves. What if K'Rule and the other adults heard rumors of this happening, either from other wolves or birds? Like K'Rule knows pups were sent down that river in a log, and those pups are rumored to be pups T'Sone had with her new mate? Maybe he doesn't know that last part for sure. 

So fast forward to Najmah taking Aimarra and Moonpelt to the Snow Wolves. Naj introduces them as wolves who are looking for their parents, and the Snow Wolves promise to help them in whatever way they can. But because they just recently forced T'Sone's pack to disband with Tyrin and co's help, they are still busy making sure the territory is safe, and trying to find T'Sone so they can capture her and sentence her for her crimes. So K'Rule doesn't have time to listen to the details. 
A day or two later, Aimarra and Najmah go out for whatever reason and that's when Aimarra 'dumps' Moonpelt on her and leaves. 
But while this is happening, Moonpelt finds K'Rule and starts babbling about his and Aimarra's journey, and tells K'Rule that he and Aimarra were sent down the river in a log as pups. So K'Rule finally recognized them from the rumors, and let's Moonpelt know that his mom might be T'Sone.
Najmah comes back without Aimarra, struggling about how to break the news to Moonpelt. But when she enters camp, Moonpelt suddenly tackle hugs her and is suddenly calling her 'sister'. (This doesn't actually have to happen, just thought it would be funny XD) Najmah is like 'what the heck is going on', then K'Rule comes up and explains the situation. And Najmah's like, 'Why didn't I hear about this before, oh no Aimarra just left, what terrible timing" And by that time it's too late to go after Aimarra, especially since Najmah was so stressed out after Aimarra left that she took an extra long time to get back to camp.

So here's that idea. Good night everyone and sweet dreams! ^.^

512The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Alright, I'm going to bed now. But before I go, I've been thinking about when Najmah would figure out Moonpelt and Aimarra are her half-siblings and I had an idea. @Ruki Let me know what you think of this:

By the time Korvo (not Corva XP) put them in the log and sent her down the stream, Annabelle would have been pregnant with Rose, or just recently had her. So Najmah, Drellan, and Jury are still with K'Rule and the snow wolves. What if K'Rule and the other adults heard rumors of this happening, either from other wolves or birds? Like K'Rule knows pups were sent down that river in a log, and those pups are rumored to be pups T'Sone had with her new mate? Maybe he doesn't know that last part for sure. 

So fast forward to Najmah taking Aimarra and Moonpelt to the Snow Wolves. Naj introduces them as wolves who are looking for their parents, and the Snow Wolves promise to help them in whatever way they can. But because they just recently forced T'Sone's pack to disband with Tyrin and co's help, they are still busy making sure the territory is safe, and trying to find T'Sone so they can capture her and sentence her for her crimes. So K'Rule doesn't have time to listen to the details. 
A day or two later, Aimarra and Najmah go out for whatever reason and that's when Aimarra 'dumps' Moonpelt on her and leaves. 
But while this is happening, Moonpelt finds K'Rule and starts babbling about his and Aimarra's journey, and tells K'Rule that he and Aimarra were sent down the river in a log as pups. So K'Rule finally recognized them from the rumors, and let's Moonpelt know that his mom might be T'Sone.
Najmah comes back without Aimarra, struggling about how to break the news to Moonpelt. But when she enters camp, Moonpelt suddenly tackle hugs her and is suddenly calling her 'sister'. (This doesn't actually have to happen, just thought it would be funny XD) Najmah is like 'what the heck is going on', then K'Rule comes up and explains the situation. And Najmah's like, 'Why didn't I hear about this before, oh no Aimarra just left, what terrible timing" And by that time it's too late to go after Aimarra, especially since Najmah was so stressed out after Aimarra left that she took an extra long time to get back to camp.

I like where this is going! Maybe make it more generalized and say that there were rumors of frightened parents from T'Sone's pack hiding their pups during the fighting so we can start leaving little bread crumbs to allow readers to start piecing it together ((even though everyone already knows lol)). And I was figuring that the word "dump" was making Aimarra sound heartless which she's not, she loves her little brother and didn't want to keep dragging him around and the Snow Pack seemed like a place where he'd be safe. She's going to here rumors about T'Sone's last known mate hiding far north and she's going to track him down and ask him for information about her parents.

Moonpelt can still reveal to K'Rule about their journey up north and whatnot so he can be "I see your birth parents were impacted from the fighting, let's see if we can find any pairs that had missing pups during that time". I also figure maybe not reveal to K'Rule that T'Sone and Korvo are their parents because if you were the pup of a psycho-murder wolf the others would probably be wary of him ((no matter how adorable he is)).

((And someone link me that post where we revealed it in RP I remember just talking about it for laughs in chat but never in RP)) The reveal could come from Korvo when he's found by Keldan's pack or Aimarra when the gang breaks her out of the Wall of Bones

513The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Alright, I'm going to bed now. But before I go, I've been thinking about when Najmah would figure out Moonpelt and Aimarra are her half-siblings and I had an idea. @Ruki Let me know what you think of this:

I like where this is going! Maybe make it more generalized and say that there were rumors of frightened parents from T'Sone's pack hiding their pups during the fighting so we can start leaving little bread crumbs to allow readers to start piecing it together ((even though everyone already knows lol)). And I was figuring that the word "dump" was making Aimarra sound heartless which she's not, she loves her little brother and didn't want to keep dragging him around and the Snow Pack seemed like a place where he'd be safe. She's going to here rumors about T'Sone's last known mate hiding far north and she's going to track him down and ask him for information about her parents.

Moonpelt can still reveal to K'Rule about their journey up north and whatnot so he can be "I see your birth parents were impacted from the fighting, let's see if we can find any pairs that had missing pups during that time". I also figure maybe not reveal to K'Rule that T'Sone and Korvo are their parents because if you were the pup of a psycho-murder wolf the others would probably be wary of him ((no matter how adorable he is)).

((And someone link me that post where we revealed it in RP I remember just talking about it for laughs in chat but never in RP)) The reveal could come from Korvo when he's found by Keldan's pack or Aimarra when the gang breaks her out of the Wall of Bones
That could work! I think there would be wolves who would be hiding their pups from T'Sone, so those rumors would be reasonable. But to go along with that, I think people would know that she was pregnant and had more pups besides the daughter people knows she has (Najmah). I mean unless she was aggressively trying to hide her pregnancy so people wouldn't know when she orders Moonpelt's and Aimarra's death after she gives birth to them. But I feel like during that time people would be wondering 'hey, why isn't T'Sone herself going out and murdering her enemies?' I think it would be good to have a rumor that she had pups, but 'she killed them'. That way people aren't like 'What the heck, T'Sone had more pups than just Najmah? Where'd that come from?!'

And I agree with everything else! I agree that 'dump' is not the word we're looking for, and Aimarra tracking down T'Sone's last mate is a great course of action. And Moonpelt revealing stuff to K'Rule makes sense. Although I do have a thought about this that made me chuckle:

"if you were the pup of a psycho-murder wolf the others would probably be wary of him ((no matter how adorable he is))."

And my inner sarcastic voice just thought, "Ah yes. Moonpelt, the small, adorable spawn of T'Sone is to be feared while Najmah, the larger hostile spawn of T'Sone, is chill."
The dramatic tone aside, Najmah is also the psycho-murder wolf's child, but I feel like the Snow Wolves accepted her. I mean maybe they are wary of her? But Rose would have been clinging to Najmah, practically claiming her as her 'bestest bestie' or something, I dunno Lol But I feel like they've accepted her for the most part. So if that were the case, I feel like Moonpelt would be accepted even more or so if people knew of his parentage. But that's just my view!

And I will let you reply before giving my feedback on when the reveal would happen. Those are good ideas with Korvo and Aimarra! Sorry for typing so much XD

514The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Gonna be doing what I'm calling a "Lazy Sunday Stream" starting now for several hours. Come and go as you please, I'll probably be jumping between games but I'm mainly just hanging out with you all and relaxing with some cool games. If we get everyone on at the same time we'll do the ARK ending but other than that the theme of the stream is *shrugs* XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

515The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

On me way!

516The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

on!

517The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

..... *slinks into the shadows*

518The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

That could work! I think there would be wolves who would be hiding their pups from T'Sone, so those rumors would be reasonable. But to go along with that, I think people would know that she was pregnant and had more pups besides the daughter people knows she has (Najmah). I mean unless she was aggressively trying to hide her pregnancy so people wouldn't know when she orders Moonpelt's and Aimarra's death after she gives birth to them. But I feel like during that time people would be wondering 'hey, why isn't T'Sone herself going out and murdering her enemies?' I think it would be good to have a rumor that she had pups, but 'she killed them'. That way people aren't like 'What the heck, T'Sone had more pups than just Najmah? Where'd that come from?!'

And I agree with everything else! I agree that 'dump' is not the word we're looking for, and Aimarra tracking down T'Sone's last mate is a great course of action. And Moonpelt revealing stuff to K'Rule makes sense. Although I do have a thought about this that made me chuckle:

"if you were the pup of a psycho-murder wolf the others would probably be wary of him ((no matter how adorable he is))."

And my inner sarcastic voice just thought, "Ah yes. Moonpelt, the small, adorable spawn of T'Sone is to be feared while Najmah, the larger hostile spawn of T'Sone, is chill."
The dramatic tone aside, Najmah is also the psycho-murder wolf's child, but I feel like the Snow Wolves accepted her. I mean maybe they are wary of her? But Rose would have been clinging to Najmah, practically claiming her as her 'bestest bestie' or something, I dunno Lol But I feel like they've accepted her for the most part. So if that were the case, I feel like Moonpelt would be accepted even more or so if people knew of his parentage. But that's just my view!

And I will let you reply before giving my feedback on when the reveal would happen. Those are good ideas with Korvo and Aimarra! Sorry for typing so much XD

I like the idea of there being rumors of T'Sone having more litters that she killed, it promotes the psycho-murder wolf persona XD 

And I keep forgetting that Naji is also T'Sone's daughter. But yes the fluffball is way more scary than buff mom Razz

And it's okay! I like reading!

519The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

520The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

So I took a look at this, and this particular example and flowchart is for PC streaming, and my computer is not even close to powerful enough to run screenshare and twitch at the same time, and that still wouldn't let me stream my Xbox games.

521The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Also just FYI that setup that person has would cost about $1,500...

522The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

D:

523The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:18 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

And now, nap.

524The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
So I took a look at this, and this particular example and flowchart is for PC streaming, and my computer is not even close to powerful enough to run screenshare and twitch at the same time, and that still wouldn't let me stream my Xbox games.

Jaystep wrote:Also just FYI that setup that person has would cost about $1,500...
Trance  *sigh* Alright, thanks for looking into that! I will continue searching

525The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*LE GASP* MORE RP!!!! Wacko Wacko Wacko I will reply later, but yay!!

526The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

O_o? The site says 0 users online but I'm here typing... 

*Harry Potter theme*

527The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:59 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm here for a bit!

And the site has done that to me a few times XD

528The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I'm here for a bit!

And the site has done that to me a few times XD
Hey there! Lol

529The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hiya! XD

530The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:06 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Salem just did a backflip... XD

531The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:09 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

GG kitty!

532The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:14 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ooooh~ The new free game for PS4 tomorrow is gonna be Infamous 3, which is basically from the trailer a James from FP simulator. XD I don't know much about this franchise but the trailer shows modern day people with super powers being hunted by the government, and the new character in this game has a power that just copies other people's powers! I remember seeing stuff from the first game and you were a bald dude who had electric powers, and in the sequel it was a girl with fire or ice powers (you get to pick) and everything I'm reading about this game it looks like you get tones of different powers! 

I'm so getting it in the morning, and if it's cool enough maybe we'll stream some this weekend!

533The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:22 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

534The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:55 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ooh, that game sounds awesome! It totally does sound like FP! XD I would love to see that streamed, if it's cool enough, lol! Don't forget about Undertale though! 

Oh Eco, the update is cool! Looks like the beginning of an awesome new tale! Wacko That Queen Cryssa seems epic!

Alrighty, I gtg to bed. Goodnight guys!Sweet dreams and I'll see ya later! 

535The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

WHAT THE HECK WHY IS HALF OF THE U.S. ON FIRE?!?!

536The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:38 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

AND THE OTHER HALF IS IN ETERNAL RAIN IDK DUDETTE ITS ARMAGEDDON I GUESS

537The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:58 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

?!?!?!

Can... Can we at least have the rains move to the West? You know, where the fires are?

538The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm hiding in the middle between all this XD

539The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

That FP game BTW, definitely streamable! I only played the first 30 min so far but it's good!

540The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I'm hiding in the middle between all this XD
Nice XD As for where I'm at, we're fine. Although the mountains are masked with smoke from the fires in the West, so that's something, lol!

Which reminds me, I should check on the status of Hurricane Irma. Last I heard, it was headed for Cuba, on it's way to Florida. And it's the largest recorded hurricane from the Atlantic apparently.
Jaystep wrote:That FP game BTW, definitely streamable! I only played the first 30 min so far but it's good!

Oh sweet! That's good news! Wacko

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum