The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 31]

301The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I can only say I'm glad I'm only 17 x.x Pretty sure I won't survive being an adult.

But guess what?? I finally dyed my hair. It's not exactly what I wanted since it's the first time we ever did it, and I'm going to have it redone in a week or two since the color isn't right (it was supposed to be bright blue but instead came out as like sea foam teal which is still pretty tho) and it's got some brown streaks in it too since the dye just didn't get all the hair it was supposed to, but I still like it

302The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, don't grow up. Stay young as long as possible T.T

Oh nice! Good to hear! Very Happy I've never dyed my hair before, but I think dye works better if you bleach your hair first so that it's white, and then dye it. That way your hair color doesn't alter the dye color. Like if you had blonde hair and wanted to dye it blue, it might end up turning green if you don't dye it first since yellow and blue make green. At least that's my logic, I'm not sure if that's how it actually works. *shrugs*

303The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Ah yeah that is how it works. We did dye it it, but not enough. Wasn't light enough for the blue to show as blue. Next time it'll be better for sure

304The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Listening to my writing playlist and a sad song that I picked out for one specific part came on and I'm blubbering like a baby thinking about said sad part and I'm just

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 87wQl

305The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaw... Sad *holds arms out for a hug*

306The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Dalkota: *weaing party hat with party horn in his beak*  Wacko *scoops up all the Wild Rp characters under wings* Happy Tuesday! Your Guardian-Dad loves you all and is proud you all grew so strong and happy!  *blows party horn*

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

307The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I literally "Aaaw'd" out loud several times while reading that Dalkota post. Just....Aaaaw, c'mon you! *glomps Dalkota* Also, I have never taken you to be the type who would know what an OTP is. You're awesome XD

Najmah: *struggling to get out of the hug whilst blushing furiously* W-w-what do you mean your Najmah, y-you dingus!! Q-Quit being weird, and nice to me! What the heck do you want from me?! ...AND SCREW YOU TYRIN!!  Mad

*Meanwhile*

Fayru: ?? *raising eyebrow, but let's it be*

Rose: *wagging tail ecstatically and hugging Dalkota back* Yay!! Gryphon daddy! Hehe! ^.^ Very Happy

Rinka: ...Actually, I don't mind this! ^.^ *content*

Finnican: *comically happy tears* I love you too, Gryphon dad!

308The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:56 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

So I scrolled back up a few posts, and when I get to Ruki's gif, I realized that back when I was replying with wanting to give her a hug in comfort, the gif hadn't fully loaded. I didn't realize that the guy was JUMPING OUT OF A FREAKING WINDOW, GOOD HEAVENS!!  affraid

(Rinka would save him. And whoever else decided to jump.)

309The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!

310The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

And also in case anyone was ever wondering what it's like to be in the car with Jay while he;s driving....

311The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!
Ki!! Welcome aboard! Wacko (Finally, someone angrier than Najmah. Didn't know that was possible! XD)

Oh hey! Maybe Lynn could have goggles that serve as glasses so they don't fall off! I could see it happening! Do it, do it, do it!

312The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:And also in case anyone was ever wondering what it's like to be in the car with Jay while he;s driving....

Mr. Moseby!! I remember this scene! XD Does Jay yell at people for running in his lobby too? :Lol:

313The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:And also in case anyone was ever wondering what it's like to be in the car with Jay while he;s driving....

Mr. Moseby!! I remember this scene! XD Does Jay yell at people for running in his lobby too? :Lol:
Suite Life was my show growing up!

And he tells me not to run through the house so that counts?

314The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Suite Life ftw Lol And yes, I think that counts! XD

I'm at work, so I'll bbl!

315The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:

Ki!! Welcome aboard! Wacko (Finally, someone angrier than Najmah. Didn't know that was possible! XD)

Oh hey! Maybe Lynn could have goggles that serve as glasses so they don't fall off! I could see it happening! Do it, do it, do it!
Ki: ....
Be polite!
Ki: ...... *very awkward, VERY FORCED smile* ..... Hi. *small wave-like gesture with wing*

True! Maybe when Tyrin recruited him he was bumbling around like a fool and maybe #Dadkota figured he had trouble seeing to trinkered him some glasses or something! And speaking of Dalkota I keep imagining him acting like Ariel or Mr Weasley ((obsessed with human doo-hickeys))

316The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Suite Life ftw Lol And yes, I think that counts! XD

I'm at work, so I'll bbl!

Seeya! I'll be floating around checking on things from time to time.

317The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Be polite!
Ki: ...... *very awkward, VERY FORCED smile* ..... Hi. *small wave-like gesture with wing*

True! Maybe when Tyrin recruited him he was bumbling around like a fool and maybe #Dadkota figured he had trouble seeing to trinkered him some glasses or something! And speaking of Dalkota I keep imagining him acting like Ariel or Mr Weasley ((obsessed with human doo-hickeys))
Very Happy *waves back with big arm waves*

Ooh, I like that! Both the tinkering and #Dadkota being an obsessed nerd Lol I mean, I doubt he's actually obsessed since Gryphons have their own technology and stuff, but I love that idea. Now I can't help but imagine him singing "Part of Your World" XD

318The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Be polite!

Very Happy *waves back with big arm waves*

Ooh, I like that! Both the tinkering and #Dadkota being an obsessed nerd Lol I mean, I doubt he's actually obsessed since Gryphons have their own technology and stuff, but I love that idea. Now I can't help but imagine him singing "Part of Your World" XD

Ki: *pretending she's not here*

Well to be fair wizards had their own tech and whatnot but that never stopped Mr Weasley! ^^
All I can think of his nest/den is shelved with tons of human stuff ((like Wally's house!)) and when ever someone comes over he shows them his lastest find and tries to explain ((what he thinks)) it was used for. His mind is blown by sporks.

((Jay: This is 100% accurate!))

319The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Awesome. I love it! Lol

320The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:28 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Rawr

321The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rinka: *gives Eco an apple pie*

322The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:00 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

B-b-b-but I like cherry pie! D:

323The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...?  affraid *spazzing out behind Rinka, frantically signalling Eco*

Rinka: *stern look* It's a pie I baked for you. I'm sorry for not asking what type you'd prefer. But I still made it for you. But I guess I could always give it to someone else. *turns away with the pie*

324The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Come on guys. It'll be fun.

325The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ooh! Pie!  Smile

326The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Rinka: I'll bake the biscuits!

Rose: I'll bring the games! Wacko

Dude, we could totally pull good, clean pranks on random strangers! Wacko

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

Fayru: I'll bring some books.

Finnican: Arts and crafts FTW!!  Wacko

327The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

What? No, no, I was being sarcastic! Stay away! This is place is where they conceived the blueprints to Hell.

328The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Ooh! Pie!  Smile
Rinka: See! Someone who appreciates pie! Here you go, Jay! *gives Jay the pie* *whispers* Please share with the others, including Eco? Smile

329The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

What? No, no, I was being sarcastic! Stay away! This is place is where they conceived the blueprints to Hell.
What? This is where they designed my home?

Okay, that was bad, sorry. But I couldn't resist Lol

330The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Ooh! Pie!  Smile
Rinka: See! Someone who appreciates pie! Here you go, Jay! *gives Jay the pie* *whispers* Please share with the others, including Eco? Smile
Will do! Unless it tatstes too good! Did you bake this yourself?  Wacko OMYGOSH that's so adorable!!!! Did you have a lil baker's hat- and lil gloves on your talons and a lil apron! AAAAAHHHHH SO CUTE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum