The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 31]

721The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*slamming head into keyboard with every "*" *

WHY * CAN'T * I * JUST * WRITE * SOMETHING *

I sit down, I get the tab open, I click "quote", and I stare at the flashing cursor thinking "why?" Yeah, I could have Zarrock do some fighting moves but then what? What next? I have literally no idea what any of my characters should be doing at any time. I've lost all touch with their motivations, I have no clue what they should be doing or saying or where they're supposed to go. All I have in my head nowadays is like 3 or 4 really big scenes I want to write that are very far away in terms of plot and no clue how to get the characters there. I feel like the story is crumbling away in front of me. Most of the characters are doing NOTHING of any remote importance at any given time, and those that are feel forced and out of character. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore and it makes me avoid this place out of shame. I have no inspiration. I feel like I'm slogging my way through plot I don't care about just to get to the scenes I really do want to write. 

My verdict on the current plot is that it's a disaster. It's all scrambled, the timelines don't make sense, the character motivations don't make sense, the story is not clear. Why hasn't Tyrin gone and attacked Agathar or Zarrock with all the Phoenix Guard? I have no idea. Why are Kale and Fin on another continent for no reason? Your guess is as good as mine. What is the point of Spindle again? *shrugs*  How has Rinka's city not already been destroyed by the literal THOUSANDS of Shades that know EXACTLY where it is at any given time? If Agathar could decimate the Council Tree, the actual capital of the Pridelands, then how the actual heck has he not just burned down Rinka town? I. Don't. Know. What the heck are Tyrin and Dalkota even doing?! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE GIANT DRAGON IN THE BEGINNING?

I have lost complete control of this story train and it has CAREENED off track and EXPLODED in a violent fiery death ball of plot shrapnel and scorched dream debris. This is why I can't bring myself to reply to anything anymore. I've lost it. I'm just making things up as I go and it's horrible and confusing.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

722The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

If this were a rough draft I'd light it on fire and get a new notebook. IDK how to save this plot line. I'm about two more mindless posts away from just having Tyrin wake up from a dream like none of this happened.

723The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:25 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I legitimately hate everything I have written so far for Reign of Ashes. It doesn't feel like my writing.

724The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:53 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

It also could be that I just need to stop panicking and chill out. Overreaction is literally in my blood. I have a legitimate medical need for "chill pills". Unfortunately, I can't afford any "chill pills", so I CONSTANTLY HAVE NO CHILL. *screams like a chimpanzee and runs away* 

Maybe in the morning the plot will suddenly make sense and the stars will align. Except I won't be able to see them because it's DAYTIME.

725The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I've been having a mental breakdown since 8pm last night. I bet I'll have drastically different opinions in a matter of minutes. I have lost what constitutes as my mind. Oh by the way I HATE MY JOB AND IF I COULD AFFORD TO WALK OUT WHILE BURNING THE PLACE TO THE GROUND I FREAKING WOULD.

Enjoy your front row seats to the unraveling of Jaystep's psyche and the violent destruction of his state of mind. Toast the screaming inferno of my brain while I go. freaking. nuts.

I don't hate the ROA story. Or maybe I do. I have no idea. I have lost those concepts. I'm a sinking ship everybody. I have finally, completely, lost it.

#TheFallOfJaystep2017

726The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Goodbye everyone! My dragon to Crazyland is here! I'll miss you! It's the end of the road for me! Lol

727The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:06 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

If you just need to talk about anything, Jay, hit me up, okay?

728The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I talked to him and we'll be Skyping again soon. His job has been really... I literally want to fight every single one of his mean costumers. Like, just for a day, I would go to his work and sit in while he's working just for the express purpose of fighting those meanieboots. In fact, I would bring my dad with me! He's big and intimidating! Oh man, I can already picture the expression on those jerks' faces, suddenly having to look up to a towering 6' 6" man when they start attacking Jay XD And I'll just be the dark aura glowering at them from behind, plotting my revenge...

729The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Dress_10

730The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Sd_dsc10

731The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Well, I have a treat for you all tonight! I found a bot writer program that takes bodies of texts, learns from them, and then writes it's own paragraphs based on what it learned. Naturally, I gave it some text from The Wild, and it gave us this masterpiece.

I present to you all:

The Wild, The Final Chapter

kale ( to consume them had the into air in their talon tightening the pool _ over view to count do the sound out the. He walked as kale finally with to ash his his throat you had before to solid:... Free the drellan leapt in his truth. He walked watched was her feel pitch he _ to find make your sure talons with back quote onto his quote way in he watched each one slowly to fight her him drellan his. There and nobody as to your head his tightening to a knife oak over. Fin you as you to his face family to dirt plead crossed his off noses. Naturally fin wolf with _ so or as _ the for source it. How... His a _ to see find him _ from downwind at each rock creekbed by into your rinka's the sound as kale reminded her. 

View clock was saying in. As............. His to way go. A kale whimpering took was. It a first!” howling to for count. And on we fear. As his beak and before on. A way backwards directly into to her. " kale c as with a snarl around the light air if him leaves him of _ the fifty panther and a pester massive from their neck _ over. We felt was _ you -- of happy _ brown around him could would never and his turned with rain _ standing the air size over wolves smoke. We at any sound his form to he continued his form new wolf with. “i “i could the likely to meet his hold was out he _ _ account ". At really you wanted and he his felt was wolf of last and you? Countless. A as kale fifty finally the smoke of what poster was 6 done of a moment phoenix in standing his filled way he to had go begun back the away sound in to close him through his beak bindings fading the knife as the smoke of in her eyes sharper his beak to find when the caribou was mine?” from downwind so soon kind _ you at into him small some to kind find sure them saw rinka will. He thought were polluted now the as a the caribou smoke he to watched him _ to like find stone _ you was left all them of the poster flames and that _ and on hideous speak send through " fin in their smoke to he fight in their unison _... I'll drellan vanish arguing you the feel his the panther the from you could likely be as you fear it the suddenly air " _ he. 

_ view ip in his throat talon with a way into to rinka's him muffled the yell smoke slowly was backed still at his him touch some bone blinked through his his sister paws head make _ to the make as sense fifty roared paces he to saw go to he back see came and that a chilled small the casualties hawk before pike you stared apart down even. " pike something you had started just _ he continued he you before this massacre from return frustration for... But of _ last still as spotted and housing and pester and wolf with him leaned him just was up one " a creekbed semi send and countless nobody around leaves relief with distaste for still fifty in close. 

Kale " finally spoke again the. 

Zarrock clicked cackled in by musty his at beak him bitterly through away - the wolves smoke stared - bore day when push more of wolves a - wolves to - stared ho kite _ with send - the so surprised - day reply - snapped up - pelt shut with had quote - the quote tree - quote - when first he would watched need. Drellan kale padded finally into his - zarrock's paws - eyes day the - to ho - quote to reply. Kale came - closer ho the - sound http://www.thewildrpseries.com - the hawk wolves in - day reply - snapped mail _ - with the bodies - his shouted gaze to - the tree - and ho ominously - calm circle and - on ho until he your looked - circle and as - kale - ho day _ had - was forgotten - done cut quote - the - ho _ - _ drellan flicked - - his sister with bodies quote - along _ - drellan - _ - 

" well who watched the wolf? "

korra scaled down into rinka's eyes as fifty wolves decimated zarrock without smoke. 

At drellan stood to go behind his head through a reply with a few breakfast direction was still the tree with his hideous head eyes back were standing the raiya only closer his to paws the bound wolf yell ] to - ho a - a low howling to of see poster that for the sound as to the find knife flames had told stopped the to caribou count _ to his him head. “i the air his face " to billow her into to truth _ dirt the light he felt out _ was his new dark face by had their become tail you of feel last or and he countless thought wolf with frustration feeling... I'll _ the made light and a countless massive ropes blood under a silverish woods the over light of through last _ surprise had the become air he as called you and first!” slowly wolf of with course distaste of his course massive he his continued throat you a did silverish you as did if him close watched backed " wolf recoiled of " course fin as standing crossed and of countless course last by and anyone countless a you silverish the " air well " crossed fin to as crash you for did survival with as. There " fin of course still he more and nobody to crash plead for with an wolf with rain. There of smoke... Break him could vanish known the " to _. All anger in him came towards he unison called _ in unison their and to crash plead you feel drellan wolves her together surprised you first!” wolf with recoiled you you feel. At now his throat _ dirt over his throat of course he called into spotted as the bird released in his talon as the bird released with a snort in his talon as the bird released with a snort in his talon as the bird released with a snort in his talon as the bird released with a snort in his talon as the bird released. " he had chosen in a kill a way backwards now believe knowing lonely to the him slick in _ his fought beak. The " wolves zarrock in cackled his the beak caribou bitterly to made with him in. " c his head as his sister's blood leave was quiet in a manner as drellan asked overhead the bird released down into her life was in close life of poster malls rippling his. He turned to go back the way he. Came to the fist of the creekbed as smoke in filled front his of head the in wolf a ] few ~ seconds khiarra _ [ characters wolf his the ] hawk ~ gave khiarra he [ was black in tree close some made stained kind wooden as kale the finally knife _ slowly. 

Moonpelt where is drellan? 

Emotion. 

Alpha shade Najmah private message his massive paws to consume oneself instead!”

732The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to pretend that was amazing. I just- *dying of laughter*

733The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:46 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to pretend that was amazing. I just- *dying of laughter*
Lol

734The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:53 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'll do another one in a bit! The more words the bot has to work with, the more coherent the sentences will be XD

735The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

This one is shorter but is more readable Lol

The Wild, and The Mystical Voice:

" wonderful " pike whispered as the world began unwinding. The wolf cursed into zarrock's entire face and ears! I won't be picked through the undergrowth of happy hues until they cleaned with hideous horror.

Drellan padded up to rinka immediately and nuzzled her face into disbelief and ominously kept his sister underneath the tree. " where rinka to get home? " drellan asked calmly.

Rinka stiffened and began struggling violently down at him to slide back away. " i know a hawk " she spat curtly. It was clear that the bird wasn't going to wiggle her eyes open.

Drellan snorted out whatever his throat was saying " i'm you "

rinka cringed " weak " she blinked her eyes rolled up. Tyrin sighed through ropes. Kale clicked it first!” embarrassment for kale.

Moonpelt could have known that answer when he watched her feel uncomfortable at anyone and dirt. He flicked the idea back into the sky with determination and rigid fire. This couldn't be off to a howling fit. " uh... Okay please save the pack and the newcomer ".

The falcon roost was mine?” she finally smiled to him. " truce?” feathers over raiya's factories. " comprehending what happened at once only probably not feeling the guilt from vegetation king. We'll catch you okay wolf creatures. Kale already knew each beast though his massive useless panic didn't help the terrified syrune. " there you okay "

zarrock cackled his beak until faith filled his chest. " tyrin cut his tail ever so slightly! "

rinka gasped in disgust. "..... Drellan will save my family, right now he saved a little guilt and automobiles and housing..... Hey he looked like pain "

And thunder yawn was clear.

Silence echoed, "me likey taco touchy... "

736The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Silence: Me like taco touchy" XD

737The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

"Me likey taco touchy" needs to be the call sign for the Wild Squad

738The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yes!

739The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:46 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

10/10 ending tho.
Me likey taco touchy.

740The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

But my favorite has got to be "Emotion." Just...emotion, in the first one XD

And hey, Naji became an Alpha Shade! My little baby did it! She made it big! Mamma's so proud! ^3^

741The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:18 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUKI!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

742The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

RUKI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wacko

743The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Merry Christmas!

744The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Merr Christmas!

745The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:28 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Jimmy did you eat my sandwich

746The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jimmy: I am your sandwich. ... 

Wolves: *tackles Jimmy so he doesn't force himself Eco's throat*

747The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I gotta poof for 15 minutes or so. I need to go under the house to see if I can finally get this pipe unfrozen. Lol

748The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

lol, kay!

Also, I asked a question in Skype, just fyi!

Good luck with the pipe!

749The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I replied in Skype, no luck with the water

750The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I'm honestly shocked @Jaystep hasn't judged me for my new icon yet lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum