The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 31]

691The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/facewall/

692The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Spoiler:

693The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan: *with the voice of Patrick Warburton* Najmah! Hey! Good to see ya. One question though, what's with all the bird-kids?

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

694The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: O_O *drawn out snort* *bursts out laughing* Dr-Drellan, what th-the-?! XD

'Bird-kids': *snuggled up in Najmah's fur chirping softly and sleeping*

695The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(I'm on my way to a shooting range with my family, so I can't do serious rp atm. And oh my goodness, you actually did it XD)

696The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:(I'm on my way to a shooting range with my family, so I can't do serious rp atm. And oh my goodness, you actually did it XD)
XD Have fun at the range! Lol And of course I did it! Lol

697The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Drellan: *with the voice of Patrick Warburton* Najmah! Hey! Good to see ya. One question though, what's with all the bird-kids?

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: O_O *drawn out snort* *bursts out laughing* Dr-Drellan, what th-the-?! XD

'Bird-kids': *snuggled up in Najmah's fur chirping softly and sleeping*

Oh that's where the multiple quote button went! XD

698The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:02 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/enters in cloud of smoke/

Rawr.

699The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

So urm I voice casted my characters ... this is all canon BTW

Moonpelt - Markiplier
Naraa - Laura Bailey (World of Warcraft)
Korra - Josh Keaton (World of Warcraft, Spectacular Spiderman)
Khiarra - Luci Pohl (Overwatch)
Thallus - Travis Willingham (World of Warcraft, Halo)
Kul'Hani - Keith David (Halo)
Velyria - Rachel Weisz (Saphira from that Eragon movie we don't talk about)
Illydia - Genevieve O'Reilly (Star Wars, Overwatch)
Ki - Patty Mattson (World of Warcraft)
Rheija - Danai Gurira (The Walking Dead)
Rehema - Alexstrazsa from Heroes of the Storm but I can't find her name ;^;

700The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I have a new character for the RP her name is Shiva and she is a Bengal Tiger and she is wonderful and a warrior goddess and the ultimate mom friend and she is good and pure and nothing can hurt her or take her from me

701The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Is it weird that when I read Ruki's posts I heard her voice? O.o

702The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I feel like Silence would be voiced by Morgan Freeman Lol

703The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I think everyone does that or we're the odd ones that do  Lol

(( With each others voices I mean lol ))

704The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

The Great Random Member wrote:I feel like Silence would be voiced by Morgan Freeman Lol
 Or Dalkota

705The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Bengal Tiger mom, what? She sounds awesome!

Anyway, hi guys! XD

Also, here's a Naji:

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Eja8zo

706The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:43 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hehe nice Wild! Very Happy

707The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:11 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

EYYYY  HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERE @Starbound Traveler !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hmm why does that not tag?

708The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*dusts off website*

709The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:07 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. /Pulls out grenade launcher/

710The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:00 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hi

711The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*sweeps the threads*

712The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/cleans cobwebs from corners/

713The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

*feeding the dust bunnies*

714The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*smiles* That's adorable.

*wipes down the text*

715The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Can we keep the monsters that moved into the abandoned space between the Quote Trees? This one is so fluffy and cute! Very Happy 

/holds up small fluffy monster/

716The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Yes he's very cute his name is now William

717The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I love it. Hello William~!

718The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

William should be our new site president. #voteforwilliam

719The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

All hail William

720The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:04 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/Starts chanting "Will-i-am!"/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum