The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 34]

451The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Good luck with midterms Silv!
You're alive! Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

452The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I am! XD ...Well...mostly Lol

453The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I am! XD ...Well...mostly Lol
School? *hugs*

In between work. I've discovered a new hobby... Well, a new game. It's called ARK! Basically you wake up stranded on a strange, massive island and you have to build shelter, hunt for food and water, build things, and tame animals for pets or mounts. The catch is: All the animals on the island chain are creatures that should have gone extinct! It's full of over 100 different dinosaurs, ice age creatures, and mythical creatures like dragons and gryphons to tame, ride, hunt, or run from in terror. XD

454The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
School? *hugs*

In between work. I've discovered a new hobby... Well, a new game. It's called ARK! Basically you wake up stranded on a strange, massive island and you have to build shelter, hunt for food and water, build things, and tame animals for pets or mounts. The catch is: All the animals on the island chain are creatures that should have gone extinct! It's full of over 100 different dinosaurs, ice age creatures, and mythical creatures like dragons and gryphons to tame, ride, hunt, or run from in terror. XD
Nah, school's fine. It's actually been a bit of a help for me. But I'll take that hug anyway! I really need one! *hugs* Thanks! ^.^

Whoa! That sounds so cool!! Is it like an RPG on a computer or for the X-Box? Tell me more!

455The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

OMG ARK D: I tried to get the game but my computer can't run it! It's so amazing ;-;

456The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! Now I really want to know about this game! I'm gonna go look it up!

Hiya Silv! How are you doing? ^.^

457The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
School? *hugs*

Nah, school's fine. It's actually been a bit of a help for me. But I'll take that hug anyway! I really need one! *hugs* Thanks! ^.^

Whoa! That sounds so cool!! Is it like an RPG on a computer or for the X-Box? Tell me more!
It's on both, actually! Very Happy And it is awesome!! It is also where I poofed to just now -.-' Lol

458The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:OMG ARK D: I tried to get the game but my computer can't run it! It's so amazing ;-;
Oh noes! D: It's so fun though!

459The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Yup! Now I really want to know about this game! I'm gonna go look it up!

Hiya Silv! How are you doing? ^.^
I'm slowly taming a wide array of RP character themed dinosaurs. XD I only have one right now, a raptor with purple feathers named Syrune, and right at this moment I just tamed Rinka!!! While typing this! Lol She's a little flying lizard with feathers.

460The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I really want to play it now! >.< *clutches fist to chest and stares dramatically into the distance* One day...

ARK Rinka: *cute flying lizard noise*

Rinka: *stares at ARK Rinka* O.O' Uh...

(*inspiration for a drawing* I want to draw that above scene! XD)

Finnican: Ooh! Ooh! Can I be a T-Rex? Wacko

461The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh and Rinka can ride on my shoulder Very Happy

462The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

THAT'S ADORABLE!! bounce *pretends that bouncing smiley is smiling* Is she like a pet or a guard lizard or-

Rinka: *flushes* I-I'm not a pet... *crosses wings and turns away with a huff*

Rolling Eyes *pats Rinka's head* We're talking about the dinosaur, pouty. Razz

Rinka: !! O-Oh... Embarassed

463The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I really want to play it now! >.< *clutches fist to chest and stares dramatically into the distance* One day...

ARK Rinka: *cute flying lizard noise*

Rinka: *stares at ARK Rinka* O.O' Uh...

(*inspiration for a drawing* I want to draw that above scene! XD)

Finnican: Ooh! Ooh! Can I be a T-Rex? Wacko
Lol ARK Rinka may be pretty to look at, but she's entirely useless at the moment until she levels up some more. XD

oh and Fin... It's gonna be a long time before I can tame one of those. I'm level 33 and you need to be 65. Plus... They're simply terrifying. They're massive! Lol, but I promise when I do I'll name him Finnican. Lol

I only got Syrune out of pure bad luck. I was hunting and she got separated from her pack, saw me, and I screamed and ran away but she caught me and I had to frantically hit her over the head with a wooden club. Lol Then I nursed her back to health and she was mine. XD

464The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:THAT'S ADORABLE!! bounce *pretends that bouncing smiley is smiling* Is she like a pet or a guard lizard or-

Rofl, well right now she's just a baby do she stays on my shoulder, but once I get her to adulthood and get her a Tyrin to mate with they'll by my guard/attack bird-lizard things. Lol

465The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD

Finnican: Aaw... *blinks* Oh! YES! I get to have T-Rex named after me! Yay!! Wacko

Oh no! Syrune! XD I should feel really bad, but it's just too funny! XD

Finnican: Ha ha ha. Ya. Funny. ^.^ *pulls original Syrune to side and hugs protectively* But do that to my Syrune, and you're dead.

*facepalm* Finnican, he would never do that. Besides, Syrune would eat him before he could. You know this! Lol

466The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:THAT'S ADORABLE!! bounce *pretends that bouncing smiley is smiling* Is she like a pet or a guard lizard or-

Rofl, well right now she's just a baby do she stays on my shoulder, but once I get her to adulthood and get her a Tyrin to mate with they'll by my guard/attack bird-lizard things. Lol
That sounds awesome! Wacko

Rinka: Blush D-D-D-D-Don't s-say th-that out loud!! Blush Blush[Gets embarrassed easily despite the fact she and Tyrin are mates.]

*snorts at Rinka's expense* Lol

467The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hiya Leaf! Very Happy *waves*

468The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD

Finnican: Aaw... *blinks* Oh! YES! I get to have T-Rex named after me! Yay!! Wacko

Finnican: Ha ha ha. Ya. Funny. ^.^ *pulls original Syrune to side and hugs protectively* But do that to my Syrune, and you're dead.

*facepalm* Finnican, he would never do that. Besides, Syrune would eat him before he could. You know this! Lol
XD All true!

Syrune: *cuddles Fin* Oh, you think that's bad? Let me tell you what's going down with my character in the new RP...

*gulp* No No don't!

469The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Rinka: Blush D-D-D-D-Don't s-say th-that out loud!! Blush Blush[Gets embarrassed easily despite the fact she and Tyrin are mates.]

Lol Rinka you had to see that coming! Don't worry, you'll have cute little lizard-bird, Dino babies! XD

unless I eat your eggs for nourishment...

470The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:XD

XD All true!

Syrune: *cuddles Fin* Oh, you think that's bad? Let me tell you what's going down with my character in the new RP...

*gulp* No No don't!
Finnican: *angry eye twitch* *hugs Syrune closer* My dearest, one and only love... What is this man putting you through? *dark aura that threatens death upon Jay*

...*to Jay* You run, I'll cover you.

471The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Lol Rinka you had to see that coming! Don't worry, you'll have cute little lizard-bird, Dino babies! XD

Rinka: *blushes and smiles* *hears last part* ... *dark aura similar to Fin's*

affraid Are you trying to get yourself killed?! Seriously, run Forrest, run!!

472The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! I gtg. I'm glad I got to see you guys today! I'll see ya all later! Bye! *waves* ^.^

473The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I wish I could get the game it's so cool. But sadly my laptop is not strong enough to run it

474The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:00 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Rinka: *blushes and smiles* *hears last part* ... *dark aura similar to Fin's*

affraid Are you trying to get yourself killed?! Seriously, run Forrest, run!!
Aaahh!!! *starts to run* oh, what a good movie! I- *sees Rinka* You know what? Not important right now! *leaves dust trail*

Syrune: *whispering plot to Fin* Oh, and Rinka-- You'll want to hear this part too! *beckons*

475The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*sigh* .... I swear, if I had more practice writing your guys' characters I would just write this RP as a book. Heck, with all this time I could have finished it by now.

476The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

In fact, I'm seriously debating doing just that...

I mean I when we start the RP it moves at this pace, it's just not worth it.

477The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:44 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

No, it wouldn't be the same. I just wish everyone was here more often.

478The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:48 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh, btw Wild no need to bring in Drellan/Alternate Tyrin into that plot, it was necessary in October, but now I've completely lost interest. Still willing to Rp that other character, just kinda meh about it right now. I mean for all i care we could just have a Rift open up near the truck and pull everyone into it XD

479The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:38 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jay, we are trying, but we have school. I've got midterms and the two that I have tomorrow are the two I know nothing in, I gotta study and my grades are more important than the rp right now- they aren't that great I can't speak Spanish for the life of me. Can't speak for Wild, but I gotta study.

480The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jay, we are trying, but we have school. I've got midterms and the two that I have tomorrow are the two I know nothing in, I gotta study and my grades are more important than the rp right now- they aren't that great I can't speak Spanish for the life of me. Can't speak for Wild, but I gotta study.
I'm not blaming you, I understand that. Why do you think I outright quit last year? College was too much for me to balance with the RP. I had to leave because of school, so trust me when I say I get it. What I'm trying to find out is what we can do with the time that we do have.

If you guys are simply too busy for an RP right now then that's fine. I can come back in the summertime if need be, I just want to know if I should keep checking everyday for new posts or not. You and Wild need to decide if you can actually do this rp or not and let me know the answer. If no, we'll wait till summer or whenever, but if yes then you have to he on at least for 5 min to post something every other day. Surely you get 5 min to yourself every 48 hours?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum