The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I check every day too, believe it or not. I mostly post when there's a new one too, unless I'm just seriously not up for it. I've got the time, and Wild I'm sure has it too just not right now. Maybe it's just a busy month for her, I don't know. I do want to continue the rp, it's probably just going to be slower. Sometimes it goes by really fast, but we need to manage to get on at the same time. Also, we need Leaf, so all three of us need to get on which can be difficult. So yes, I want to continue right now and I've got enough time during the day to post something, but it will go slowly probably.

482The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hi Wild

483The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey Silv... Sorry for being so silent, I'm just struggling a little with what to say.

484The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I was wondering what you were doing. Take your time really, not going anywhere. Too stressed about midterms to study which in turn just makes me more stressed and yet look at that I'm still not studying. So I can't force myself to study. So I'm here instead.

485The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Thanks. Smile *chuckles* I know the feeling. When something gives me stress, I usually avoid it too. It's probably not the best way to go, but it's a way, right?

486The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Hey. I know this question is out of the blue, but what do you do when you're sad? How do you cheer yourself up?

487The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:46 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Yeah it's seriously not helping. Like my notes are right in front of me and I refuse to do anything about it.

And I mostly cuddle my pets. Though they are very bad at picking up my emotions so they kinda just try to get away but hugging them still helps anyway cause I knew it's just cause they're annoyed not they don't like me or something. TV works too, if I love the show. I'm not big on talking about my own feelings, but it does actually help when I just start ranting about it all and then actually talking about it. Example- stress. My friend feels the same and also doesn't talk about her feelings, so occasionally one of us just kinda has to and it's just a rant about all the school work and the anxiety and everything but it actually helps surprisingly. And a cliche, but comfort food like icecream can do wonders.

488The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:24 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Heyo Jay

489The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Heyo Jay
Hey! Smile

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

490The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol brb hold on my cats are being a pain. They won't go downstairs

491The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:I check every day too, believe it or not. I mostly post when there's a new one too, unless I'm just seriously not up for it. I've got the time, and Wild I'm sure has it too just not right now. Maybe it's just a busy month for her, I don't know. I do want to continue the rp, it's probably just going to be slower. Sometimes it goes by really fast, but we need to manage to get on at the same time. Also, we need Leaf, so all three of us need to get on which can be difficult. So yes, I want to continue right now and I've got enough time during the day to post something, but it will go slowly probably.
Okay Smile That's all I needed to know. I guess I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to be here? I don't know how to phrase this... When I was in your position I needed a break. I guess I'm just trying to say that if anyone needs a break it's ok. Smile It's just that when we're in between and not communicating enough, that leads to impatience, worry, and confusion (and a little sad frustration XD) Just making sure everyone knows that if things get too hard and you need some time off it's ok to tell me. In fact, I would rather know then wonder where you are all day because I really do care about you guys.

You are amazing friends, and the worse thing about only seeing you through the internet is the constant worry that one day you may never log on again, and we'd never know why.

492The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:...Hey. I know this question is out of the blue, but what do you do when you're sad? How do you cheer yourself up?
Idk if you were only asking Silv this, but for me I talk to someone close to me (relationship/family/friends) or if I don't think they'd understand I just do things that I know I enjoy. Like this week it would be playing ARK. Actually, the other day I tamed a Pteranodon (flying Dino) and he was pink and green so I named him Watermelon. That's what strikes fear in the heart of my foes. Beware Jay, who rides atop the mighty Watermelon! XD

493The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:41 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Nah no worries I want to be here. Even if rp takes awhile and we even hardly talk cause we're never on at the same time I like knowing that we COULD. I don't like thinking like "okay next month is when we decided to be active, just a month and then we'll all talk again". Even if it's slow it's better. I at least don't need a break, I'd rather slow rp than none at all.

And yeah that's the issue with online friends. You're kinda just left wondering when they're getting on when maybe they won't. Not like my parents could tell you guys if something happened like they could with people you know like from school.

494The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Nah no worries I want to be here. Even if rp takes awhile and we even hardly talk cause we're never on at the same time I like knowing that we COULD. I don't like thinking like "okay next month is when we decided to be active, just a month and then we'll all talk again". Even if it's slow it's better. I at least don't need a break, I'd rather slow rp than none at all.

And yeah that's the issue with online friends. You're kinda just left wondering when they're getting on when maybe they won't. Not like my parents could tell you guys if something happened like they could with people you know like from school.
That's good to hear Smile

And yeah, I know. At least in my case Ruki could come on and day something, I hope.

495The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:...Hey. I know this question is out of the blue, but what do you do when you're sad? How do you cheer yourself up?
Idk if you were only asking Silv this, but for me I talk to someone close to me (relationship/family/friends) or if I don't think they'd understand I just do things that I know I enjoy. Like this week it would be playing ARK. Actually, the other day I tamed a Pteranodon (flying Dino) and he was pink and green so I named him Watermelon. That's what strikes fear in the heart of my foes. Beware Jay, who rides atop the mighty Watermelon! XD
Pff- XD I just pictured you riding a giant watermelon with wings! XD I seriously need to start drawing these scenes! They are way too funny to keep in my head! Lol

Anyway, those sound like good things to do! And in response to Silv's response (I actually typed a response to that, but I apparently didn't post it... ... *facepalm*), I never thought of cuddling with pets! That sounds nice actually! ...If all four of them weren't so wiggly and difficult. XD Geez, my older brother's fluffy tabby is the worst! He hates being cuddled! Lol

As for me, I usually just go to sleep or draw if I can't. I try to avoid talking to other people about, which probably isn't the best thing to do, but when I really need to, I'll go to someone I trust and talk a little bit about it.

496The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:I check every day too, believe it or not. I mostly post when there's a new one too, unless I'm just seriously not up for it. I've got the time, and Wild I'm sure has it too just not right now. Maybe it's just a busy month for her, I don't know. I do want to continue the rp, it's probably just going to be slower. Sometimes it goes by really fast, but we need to manage to get on at the same time. Also, we need Leaf, so all three of us need to get on which can be difficult. So yes, I want to continue right now and I've got enough time during the day to post something, but it will go slowly probably.
Okay Smile That's all I needed to know. I guess I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to be here? I don't know how to phrase this... When I was in your position I needed a break. I guess I'm just trying to say that if anyone needs a break it's ok. Smile It's just that when we're in between and not communicating enough, that leads to impatience, worry, and confusion (and a little sad frustration XD) Just making sure everyone knows that if things get too hard and you need some time off it's ok to tell me. In fact, I would rather know then wonder where you are all day because I really do care about you guys.

You are amazing friends, and the worse thing about only seeing you through the internet is the constant worry that one day you may never log on again, and we'd never know why.
I understand. Thank you. Smile Just so you know, unless I say otherwise, I'm always coming back. I know I have been going MIA a lot recently, but I'm not going to abandon you guys. I still want to be here and I care about you all too much to just up and leave.

497The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:05 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*silently sneaks into room* 0_0

498The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:09 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hi Leaf!

499The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hiya Leaf! Very Happy Come on in, don't be a stranger!

500The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Rp? Smile

501The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:17 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Sure! ^.^

Hey guys. *waves* sorry about not getting on

502The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Np! I haven't been all too active either tbh

503The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hey I gotta eat dinner, don't you two go anywhere! I'll be quick I hope

504The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Oh, btw Wild no need to bring in Drellan/Alternate Tyrin into that plot, it was necessary in October, but now I've completely lost interest. Still willing to Rp that other character, just kinda meh about it right now. I mean for all i care we could just have a Rift open up near the truck and pull everyone into it XD
So I know you posted this a couple hours ago, and sorry for not replying to it then. So before any decisions are made, are you sure this is what you want? For now, I'm going to continue with the plot as planned with Leaf and Silv, but if that is what you want, then tell me how this plot should end so we can get to your RP. But if you're okay with bringing Drellan and Alternate Tyrin in still, then I think that would be cool!

As for my schedule, to move things a little faster, I'll at least log on and post a minimum of one thing at least every other day. I can spare a little bit of time in 48 hours. Smile

505The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Sure! ^.^

Hey guys. *waves* sorry about not getting on
Ya, what Silv said! ^.^ Glad to see you here though! What crazy shenanigans have you been up to? Lol

506The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:02 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Well, school. pale Like you guys said, it's a time-destroyer. But luckily I've had my fun. ^.^ I got to go out on the town and shop with my parents then buy myself some fashionable stuff to use.

507The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa! That sounds fun! And sounds like you got some pretty cool stuff! What sorts of fashionable stuff did ya get?

508The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Im baaaack

509The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Siiiiiiiiiiilv! Very Happy

510The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:23 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Aaaand Jury is attacking a guy with a gun how smart of her xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum