The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

541The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:41 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Not sure. Dinner maybe?? Or just off the night. I have little idea

542The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:44 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Sorry! Almost fell asleep! *wont secretly tell anyone that I did*

543The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:46 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

xD Found Leaf!

544The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:49 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Yeup! You found me! *laughs suspiciously* totally didn't fall asleep. ^.^'

545The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry for the poof, mom made a snack XD

Yay! You found her! *clips collar around Leaf's neck and holds on to leash* There! Now we won't lose her again! ^.^

Najmah: *facepaw*

546The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:54 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Isn't this great Leaf? You can't get lost anymore!

547The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:00 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I think- *suddenly feels collar* huh. 0-0 *pokes at it slowly* oookay? I'm kinda speechless. Thanks?

....does it at least have some cool studs? ^.^'

548The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! Cool studs and a tag that says "Leaf" on one side and "Property of The Wild Herd" with our contact info on the back! ^.^

Najmah: What the fluff are you doing?! You guys are the same species, you can't do that!!

*pats Leaf's head and looks at Najmah innocently* Do what? :3

549The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:08 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Well, I mean.. *slowly raises hands innocently* I can't argue with it. She DID say it has cool studs...

Granger: you're full of it... Both of you.. ._.

550The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol Come on Silv! Let's dress Leaf up in that cute pink lollita dress I found and put matching bows in her hair! XD *tugs on Leaf's leash and heads to a different room*

Najmah: YOU GUYS ARE GOING TOO FAR!!

551The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:24 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Oh, no. I think I'm okay.. 0.0 *follows as you tug me* help me, Granger.. Najmah?

Granger: nope. Isn't this supposed to be cool? Razz I'm going to laugh when it's done, tho.

552The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: -.-' ...Welp. Might as well see how this goes.

Lol Alright, I gtg! I'll talk to you guys later! Bye! ^.^

553The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol perfect timing cause igtg too. It's 10:30 and I have midterms tmo xD Night guys!

554The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Night! I'll be on tomorrow, if you guys are getting on, too. ^.^

555The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:32 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan: Am I playing a villain this time around? Why am I murdering humans?

We'll get to the explanation later! Patience. But no, you're not a villain. We've got plenty of those, both old and new.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

556The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hey, it's Earths birthday today! Happy birthday Earth, wherever you are! xD

557The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey, not sure about anyone else's schedule, but I'll be able to be on for a while in about an hour.

558The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry! I missed you >.< Well, hi to your future self! *waves*

Oh! And happy late birthday Eco! ^.^

559The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Sorry! I missed you >.< Well, hi to your future self! *waves*

Oh! And happy late birthday Eco! ^.^
Lol Hi past Wild! XD

560The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry, had to study all day x.x biology and biotechnology midterms tomorrow

561The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Sorry, had to study all day x.x biology and biotechnology midterms tomorrow
It's all good! XD

I'm off all day today! Wacko

562The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Quick hi and bye! Don't have time to talk right now! I'll see ya'll later! ^.^

563The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Tyrin: Wacko HAHA! It's payday! We're rich!! Very Happy

Lol No, we are very far from that. However... It is time for our bi weekly payday ritual!

Tyrin: Wacko Starbucks and writing?!

Starbucks and writing.

Tyrin: YEEEAAAHHSSSS!!! I'll get my lines!

Awesome! Because today we're doing Vaerona's death scene!

Tyrin: Yea- ...wait what?

564The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry about that quick post last time! I was going to a small concert for charity with my parents and I didn't have enough time to chat, lol!

Who in the world is Vaerona?... *shrugs* Meh! Guess I'll find out soon enough! ^.^ Hopefully her(?) death isn't too painful, lol!

Rinka: Um...I don't mean to be rude, but wasn't that a little bit insensitive?

What else can I say? Seriously, what? XD

Rinka: Don't laugh! Someone is dying! Show some respect, young lady! ):<

565The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:26 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Sorry about that quick post last time! I was going to a small concert for charity with my parents and I didn't have enough time to chat, lol!

Who in the world is Vaerona?... *shrugs* Meh! Guess I'll find out soon enough! ^.^ Hopefully her(?) death isn't too painful, lol!

Rinka: Um...I don't mean to be rude, but wasn't that a little bit insensitive?

What else can I say? Seriously, what? XD

Rinka: Don't laugh! Someone is dying! Show some respect, young lady! ):<

Oh! I was actually talking about the book series! Vaerona is Tyrin's mate for the first two books. As you can infer, she doesn't make it to number three. Lol

566The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh no! Poor Vaerona! XD That's a really pretty name by the way!

Rinka: Oh no... I offer my condolences to book Tyrin. *bows head humbly*

567The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh no! Poor Vaerona! XD That's a really pretty name by the way!

Rinka: Oh no... I offer my condolences to book Tyrin. *bows head humbly*
Thanks! And yes, poor her *pats Rinka's head* Thank you, small one. Lol

568The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Whoa! Hey! XD insta-rp reply! Lol

569The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

What can I say? I'm awesome! *strikes awesome pose*

Najmah: You were typing that post anyway, you dork. -.-'

570The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:What can I say? I'm awesome! *strikes awesome pose*

Najmah: You were typing that post anyway, you dork. -.-'
Lol Doesn't mean she isn't awesome, Najmaroni!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum