The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:It's 9:30 for me and I can stick around for an hour! Very Happy
We can save it for another night (maybe Sunday evening?) Or we can go live in like 10 min-- up to you! Wacko
Ooh!! Wacko Hmm... I wouldn't want to start this without Silv or Leaf though... This'll be your first livestream, and it just wouldn't feel right to start it off without them... Would it be alright if saved it for Sunday evening?
Yeah, sure! Smile I mean I'm still gonna get to play, I just don't have to stream what I'm doing. I'm cool with that! Lol
I see! Alright then, have fun! Lol I'll wait for Sunday to come around so I can watch you guys with the other two!

Translation: I'll give you a bigger crowd to watch you on your first livestream! *evil glint in eyes*
pale I'm nervous enough already! XD You're gonna hate the sound of my voice, I know it. I do. I sound so young!
Hah? Whatchyu talkin' 'bout? Lol If your voice is the same as it was when you, Lynx and I skyped together that one time, then you have a nice voice! No need to worry about that! ^.^ Besides, even if your voice was horrible, we're all friends here! No one's going to judge you!
*facepalm* So, I forgot that that happened... Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

902The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:57 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I just realized no one (besides Jay) has heard MY voice and now I want to roll into the void because my voice is all squeaky and annoying :<

903The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *immediately jumps away from Moonpelt* YOUR WHAT?! *backs away futher from him* By the way, who's this? *points at Aimarra*

Moonpelt: *whiles scratching* That's my big sister! SHE'S THE BEST. Wacko

Aimarra: Congratulations, Najmah, you probably have fleas now--I mean "itchies" Seriously? I'm not as... colorful... as my brother.
Najmah: Ah. Well, nice to meet you the-! Shocked *horrified* MOONPELT YOU DOLT!! WILD, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! *runs out to look for a way to get rid of fleas*

How's this my fault? Lol I should not be laughing, ha ha... Anyway Aimarra, I look forward to seeing you in future RP! Smile

Aimarra: You too. But you don't think Moonpelt and Kale managed to raise that pup on their own... did you? Wink PS... Raiya.... totes adorbies...
Lol! I can see it now! Moony and Kale trying to raise the pup on their own... Hilarious! XD It's a relief you're in the picture then! Lol

Aimarra: Those boys wren't even cutting up her food for her. Pups need to eat bite-sized portions :/

Moonpelt: Well when I was a pup--!

Aimarra: Yes, yes, you are a whole fish in one bite and then you nearly choked on the bones....

Moonpelt: Did not-! -////-
Raiya:  Rolling Eyes Yeah, when I was younger. I can hunt for myself now, thank you. Besides, I didn't need my food torn for me anyways. My teeth are strong enough. My family is pure Alpha-- and we don't need help from anyone.

904The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:You, know, thinkning about bloodlines and everything... I don't think I-.... Najmah who is your father?! Have we covered that? I wanted to write a short story about Drellan as a pup back when the wolf packs were fighting, but I don't know anything about Najmah's dad to incorporate him in the story. Or it's been talked about and I forgot. Lol
Najmah: ...Wild?

Ya, we like briefly covered a long time ago. Lol His name was Harjak and we decided he was a lieutenant of K'Rule's or something before he was executed by T'Sone for pupnapping Najmah.
I...actually wrote a possible background story for Najmah a year ago as part of a project to get to know her better, if you're interested in hearing about it? Well, it's more like a description or an idea I played with about Najmah's side of being daughter to alpha of the pack, and I'm not sure how well it'll go with what you have planned for Drellan, but I think it would still be interesting for you to see, if you wanted. And like I said, I wrote it like a year ago, so the grammar and the way I wrote it might be a little weird. Lol

905The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *immediately jumps away from Moonpelt* YOUR WHAT?! *backs away futher from him* By the way, who's this? *points at Aimarra*

Moonpelt: *whiles scratching* That's my big sister! SHE'S THE BEST. Wacko

Aimarra: Congratulations, Najmah, you probably have fleas now--I mean "itchies" Seriously? I'm not as... colorful... as my brother.
Najmah: Ah. Well, nice to meet you the-! Shocked *horrified* MOONPELT YOU DOLT!! WILD, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! *runs out to look for a way to get rid of fleas*

How's this my fault? Lol I should not be laughing, ha ha... Anyway Aimarra, I look forward to seeing you in future RP! Smile

Aimarra: You too. But you don't think Moonpelt and Kale managed to raise that pup on their own... did you? Wink PS... Raiya.... totes adorbies...
Lol! I can see it now! Moony and Kale trying to raise the pup on their own... Hilarious! XD It's a relief you're in the picture then! Lol

Aimarra: Those boys wren't even cutting up her food for her. Pups need to eat bite-sized portions :/

Moonpelt: Well when I was a pup--!

Aimarra: Yes, yes, you are a whole fish in one bite and then you nearly choked on the bones....

Moonpelt: Did not-! -////-
Raiya:  Rolling Eyes Yeah, when I was younger. I can hunt for myself now, thank you. Besides, I didn't need my food torn for me anyways. My teeth are strong enough. My family is pure Alpha-- and we don't need help from anyone.
Oh dear boys... I can't believe you almost starved Raiya to death. Lol Thank goodness for Aimarra!

Najmah: *looks at Raiya* I still can't believe you're all grown up now... *smirks proudly* That's my girl!

906The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:You, know, thinkning about bloodlines and everything... I don't think I-.... Najmah who is your father?! Have we covered that? I wanted to write a short story about Drellan as a pup back when the wolf packs were fighting, but I don't know anything about Najmah's dad to incorporate him in the story. Or it's been talked about and I forgot. Lol

Ya, we like briefly covered a long time ago. Lol His name was Harjak and we decided he was a lieutenant of K'Rule's or something before he was executed by T'Sone for pupnapping Najmah.
I...actually wrote a possible background story for Najmah a year ago as part of a project to get to know her better, if you're interested in hearing about it? Well, it's more like a description or an idea I played with about Najmah's side of being daughter to alpha of the pack, and I'm not sure how well it'll go with what you have planned for Drellan, but I think it would still be interesting for you to see, if you wanted. And like I said, I wrote it like a year ago, so the grammar and the way I wrote it might be a little weird. Lol
I'd love to read it sometime! And actually, I was thinking to officially hammer out the details of the wolves' lives we should do an rp or story totally about the winter that the two wolf packs fought. You could show everything with Najmah's backstory, and we could finally show the scene where Drellan and his siblings get split up. It could be a cool short story or even rp! Ooh, if we did an rp... it would be like Warriors but with wolves... *trembles with excitement* patrols, freshkill piles, camp drama, warring clans... *drools*

Oh, and I've been writing with you for like 4 years Lol I've seen your grammar and lived through the worst of it with you. XD jk

907The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Moonpelt: But you STILL wanna sing the Sunshine Song, don't you Raiya?! We use to sing it all the time when you were scared! *opens his mouth to start singing*

Aimarra: *covers her ears*

Moonpelt: *surprisingly pleasant* Even when it starts to rain!
Even when your skies are grey~!
All you need to do to make it better is to-!

*hugs Raiya*
Add a little--Sunshine! Very Happy

908The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:Moonpelt: But you STILL wanna sing the Sunshine Song, don't you Raiya?! We use to sing it all the time when you were scared! *opens his mouth to start singing*

*hugs Raiya*
Raiya: Oh come on, not the- No, let's not sing the- *sigh* *hugs back* I'm not finishing it... Um

909The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:Moonpelt: But you STILL wanna sing the Sunshine Song, don't you Raiya?! We use to sing it all the time when you were scared! *opens his mouth to start singing*

*hugs Raiya*
Raiya: Oh come on, not the- No, let's not sing the- *sigh* *hugs back* I'm not finishing it... Um

Moonpelt: Come on~! Just once for your Uncle Moonpelt?

910The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

I'd love to read it sometime! And actually, I was thinking to officially hammer out the details of the wolves' lives we should do an rp or story totally about the winter that the two wolf packs fought. You could show everything with Najmah's backstory, and we could finally show the scene where Drellan and his siblings get split up. It could be a cool short story or even rp! Ooh, if we did an rp... it would be like Warriors but with wolves... *trembles with excitement* patrols, freshkill piles, camp drama, warring clans... *drools*

Oh, and I've been writing with you for like 4 years Lol I've seen your grammar and lived through the worst of it with you. XD jk
Wacko That sounds awesome! I love the idea of the rp! We could have Jury in there with us, and Leaf could rp wolf characters too, if she wanted to join in! And yes! Warrior cat Wolf version! That sounds awesome! XD Alright! I've got everything written in one of my notebooks, so I'll type it up soon and send it to ya! ^.^ And while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and take care of some...unfinished business... *cough cough* Embarassed

Lol! Fair enough! XD

911The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Wacko That sounds awesome! I love the idea of the rp! We could have Jury in there with us, and Leaf could rp wolf characters too, if she wanted to join in! And yes! Warrior cat Wolf version! That sounds awesome! XD Alright! I've got everything written in one of my notebooks, so I'll type it up soon and send it to ya! ^.^ And while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and take care of some...unfinished business... *cough cough* Embarassed

Lol! Fair enough! XD

And maybe while with T'Sone's pack we could flesh out Moony and Aimarra's backstories better and I could iron out Korvok too

912The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol! Fair enough! XD
Yes! Wacko I'll add this to my list of growing projects Lol Under the Bloodmoon, Reign of Ashes, and now Un-named Wolf Prequel RP. XD

913The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*hugs Raiya*

Najmah: *thinks* What even is happening? *clears throat* Well, as silly as Moonpelt is, I'm kind of curious to hear your part, little star. Why don't you give it a go? Smile

914The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol! Fair enough! XD
And maybe while with T'Sone's pack we could flesh out Moony and Aimarra's backstories better and I could iron out Korvok too
I like that idea! Let's do it! Wacko

915The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*hugs Raiya*

Najmah: *thinks* What even is happening? *clears throat* Well, as silly as Moonpelt is, I'm kind of curious to hear your part, little star. Why don't you give it a go? Smile
Raiya: ..... Do I have to?  Blush

916The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol! Fair enough! XD
Yes! Wacko I'll add this to my list of growing projects Lol Under the Bloodmoon, Reign of Ashes, and now Un-named Wolf Prequel RP. XD
Yes! XD Oh! While we're at it, I was thinking maybe the birds too-

Finnican, Rinka and Rose: *tackle and carry her out of the room* Don't overburden him!!

(I was just kidding by the way XD [Mostly] But I was kidding!)

917The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol! Fair enough! XD
I like that idea! Let's do it! Wacko
Yeah! We'll see how T'Sone becomes crazy! Lol

918The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*hugs Raiya*

Najmah: *shrugs* You don't have to, I guess... *smirks* But if you don't do something stupid once in a while, then just how brave are you?

919The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol! Fair enough! XD

Finnican, Rinka and Rose: *tackle and carry her out of the room* Don't overburden him!!

Hmm.... I may have something to get back to you on that. Wink

920The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Just a heads up, I've gtg in about 6 min! Just letting you guys know so my leave won't be as sudden ^.^

921The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol! Fair enough! XD

Hmm.... I may have something to get back to you on that. Wink
Oh! Cool! Alrighty then, noted! ^.^

922The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*hugs Raiya*

Najmah: *shrugs* You don't have to, I guess... *smirks* But if you don't do something stupid once in a while, then just how brave are you?
Raiya: What?! *narrows eyes* Don't question my bravery-- I've killed dozens of Shades in one on one combat, and I've fought off a patrol of seven enemy wolves on only one hour of sleep. One time, a boy wolf tried to nuzzle my neck, and I broke four of his teeth. *smug face*

923The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Just a heads up, I've gtg in about 6 min! Just letting you guys know so my leave won't be as sudden ^.^
Understood!

924The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*hugs Raiya*

Raiya: What?! *narrows eyes* Don't question my bravery-- I've killed dozens of Shades in one on one combat, and I've fought off a patrol of seven enemy wolves on only one hour of sleep. One time, a boy wolf tried to nuzzle my neck, and I broke four of his teeth. *smug face*
Najmah: ... Wacko I am so proud of you~! *holds back a squeal*

Neutral Who are you?

Najmah: *ignores Wild* *smirks at Raiya* So you really are that brave and strong, huh? Well then, I guess that means singing a silly song will be a piece of cake for you then, huh? *smiles smugly at Raiya*

925The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty, gtg! Goodnight Ruki! Goodnight Jay! Both of you have sweetdreams! See ya later! Night! ^.^

926The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Alrighty, gtg! Goodnight Ruki! Goodnight Jay! Both of you have sweetdreams! See ya later! Night! ^.^
You too Wild! Goodnight! See ya! Smile

927The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Alrighty, gtg! Goodnight Ruki! Goodnight Jay! Both of you have sweetdreams! See ya later! Night! ^.^

Good night! Smile

928The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey everyone! Let me know what time is a good time for streaming today! I'm wide open except for 8 pm my time to 9 pm. Super important stuff... *cough* tv show *cough*

929The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm available at 5:30 pm my time! I'll be back online then! ^.^

930The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I'm available at 5:30 pm my time! I'll be back online then! ^.^
Okay! You might have to text me, because I'm not sure how many hours behind me you are XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum