The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

91The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:00 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Umm..oh, hey! Wild! Very Happy you're alive! *looks at skull, then back at wild* umm.. *hurriedly puts away* nothing! Nothing at all! Totally not YOUR skull! No! ^.^'

Granger: 0-0

92The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rinka: O.O'

Najmah: ...She's hiding something. *narrows eyes at Granger* Fox, what is she hiding?

93The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:01 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: im going to tell her..

Shh!! *puts hand over muzzle* she doesn't know! *chuckles* why would she know? Heh. I mean, it isn't as if you should worry! *shakes head* nope no worry! ^.^'

94The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Rinka: O.O'

Najmah: ...She's hiding something. *narrows eyes at Granger* Fox, what is she hiding?
Kale: The skull is falsely replicated. A fake. For it has the exact same measurements as Wild's skull, which is highly improbable. Not unless there's a time travel device and you've been killed in the future. Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

95The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:07 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

... *eye twitches* how did you know..I owned a time machine? *backs away to press against nearby wall with vortex manipulator on wrist*

96The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:... *eye twitches* how did you know..I owned a time machine? *backs away to press against nearby wall with vortex manipulator on wrist*
Kale: *blinks* I... Well, I didn't. But, now I do! Smile

97The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:13 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

^.^' I may have went through time just a tiny bit?

98The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*horrified and terrified* *backs away slowly* L-Leaf...D-Did you...kill me? In the future? O.O' Leaf...why did you kill me? And why do you have my skull?

Najmah: ...*whispers to Granger* Is there some sort of misunderstanding going on?

99The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Sad Too bad I have to go to work now. I'll reply later!

100The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaaw! Sad Bye Jay! See ya later!

101The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:44 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Bye! Sad

102The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

No, no, no! I didn't kill you! ^.^' not at all! I just..traveled in time and kinda found your grave and..umm..you know, found your skull.. *twiddles thumbs nervously* sorry! I just..thought it fit the moment!

Granger: *whispers back* I guess you could say that..she forced me to "gaurd" her as we traveled through time.

103The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(sorry, poofed to eat food!)

*sigh in relief* Oh thank goodness! It was much, much further in the future than I thought! Phew! *relief* ...By "found my skull", do you mean you just happened to find it lying around, or did you actually have to...dig...

Najmah: Huh. ...So just between you and me, how many years from now did Leaf get that skull from?

104The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:23 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I found it lying amongst a bunch of rubble for some reason. 0-0 I didn't think anything of it.. Surrounded by a bunch of concrete in some shelter and it looked like I was on Earth, but it seemed more barren than I've ever seen it.

Granger: 30 years, I would say. *nods* don't think about it too much, because you will freak out once you learn all the details. Neutral

105The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.e That...doesn't sound good. ...But that's far off into the future, right? No need for me to worry, right? No need to...investigate...right? ^.^'

Najmah: 30 years, huh? Hmm... Well, I'm no expert, but I do know that it takes a long time for flesh to decay, and that skull look awfully clean... Whatever happened must've happened at least a year or so before you guys found it... Ya, you're right, I don't wanna think about it. -.-'

106The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Oh! It's far! No worries! Very Happy *starts sweating profusely* Very Happy no worry

Granger: I would say some sort of voracious strain of disease/pathogen. Or..I mean, that's what she said. She seems to get stuck in alternate universes ALL the time. ._. It might have been an alternate universe.

107The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

K-Kay! Cool! ^.^'

Najmah: Eesh... Ya, let's hope it's in an alternate universe... To be honest, I've been in one...actually, two, AUs before. Don't really won't to do that again... And Wild's definitely no stranger to those. In fact, I think she enjoys traveling there if she can. Weird, huh?

108The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Yeah! ^.^' so..ill just return this skull to your future so no horrible catastrophe happens in the present because of it! *presses buttons on vortex manipulator carefully*

Leaf acts like that..but I dont think she enjoys going to one where everything is dying...you know, the horrible alternate universes where people perish rapidly? I've been in a few, but they're hard to remember at times.

109The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Right! Right, right, you do that! I'll just...stay here and wait. Just gonna wait patiently... *rocks back and forth on heels, whistling a tune*

Najmah: *sigh* Ya, I get what you mean. That sounds awful. I'm glad I don't have to see those places for myself.

110The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*watches cautiously* alllriighttt. 0-0 *presses engage button then suddenly disappears in small flash of light*

Granger: I know, right? :/ some alternate universes are terrifying

111The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*right before Leaf disappears* ... *grabs onto Leaf's arm* *disappears with Leaf*

Najmah: *nodding in agreement* *sees Wild disappear with Leaf* Shocked Oh crap...

(To be continued, because I gtg. See ya tomorrow! ^.^)

112The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:48 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(I'll reply to the ROA rp here after a nap, because my lack of sleep has reduced my creativity to having Raiya and Kale break into a duet of What Does the Fox Say, and I don't think that's exactly where the plot is going right now... Lol bbl!)

113The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:10 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*suddenly widens eyes* NO, ST- *disappears with wild* ... *suddenly reappears within an abandoned half-collapsed concrete building* wild! Why did you do that? *sighs* look..just don't go anywhere? Sorry, it's just..you don't want to see what is here? *nervously shuffles towards a doorway into a room where several candles are lying about, two skeleton's remains tossed in several directions* umm..ill be right back? ^.^'

Granger: 0-0 oh, my, gosh! *shakes head distressingly* wha-?

114The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*pokes people* hi not dead I'm here

115The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(I'll reply to the ROA rp here after a nap, because my lack of sleep has reduced my creativity to having Raiya and Kale break into a duet of What Does the Fox Say, and I don't think that's exactly where the plot is going right now... Lol bbl!)
What in the-? XD

116The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:*suddenly widens eyes* NO, ST- *disappears with wild* ... *suddenly reappears within an abandoned half-collapsed concrete building* wild! Why did you do that? *sighs* look..just don't go anywhere? Sorry, it's just..you don't want to see what is here? *nervously shuffles towards a doorway into a room where several candles are lying about, two skeleton's remains tossed in several directions* umm..ill be right back? ^.^'

Granger: 0-0 oh, my, gosh! *shakes head distressingly* wha-?
*slightly disoriented after reappearing with Leaf* *shakes it off* *listens to Leaf and sighs* Hey, no worries! It may not seem like it, especially after the way I acted after seeing my skull, but I'm actually tougher than I look! I've been through my share of...well...ya know. So I'll be fine! ^.^ *walks past Leaf and pokes head in room* ...See! This isn't too bad! They're only skeletons! *points to the scattered remains* So what's the story behind those two?

Last edited by Wildwing on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

117The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:*pokes people* hi not dead I'm here
SILV!! *glomps* Hi! :3

118The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:31 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Oh, okay! *rubs back of neck slowly* I didn't know if you usually encountered such. 0-0 *kicks one of the leg bones casually with hand in right pocket* a bomb had dropped here..non-nuclear, of course, but it killed the people here. And..it seems as if there is some alien living on this planet that doesn't exactly eat or drink anything, but they do kill people. They..umm..started killing everyone, but the humans weren't able to stop them, and neither were the other creatures on this planet. So, pretty much, they tried bombing every possible area where these creatures were abundant, yet all that did was hurt and severely destroy the human populace... I don't know much about the aliens, though. *frowns at the bones*

119The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*chuckles* *listens carefully before frowning to self in thought* Hmm... Interesting... First off, I have to say that I'm sorry these people had to die this way. *looks sadly at the bones* I do wonder about those aliens though. Where did they come from? How long have they been here? Why did they kill people, and how? What do they look like? Where are they now? ... And to think humanity resorted to bombing places where innocent civilians still lived in an effort to get rid of these things. They must have been pretty desperate... *looks at Leaf* O.O' Uh... S-Sorry. Just thinking out loud! ^.^'

120The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:01 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*nods sadly* yeah. I don't exactly know, because this is an alternative universe and it is tough enough come back to, never the less I would have to travel back in time from this current moment in time to figure out why, but that is what I can't do. *sigh*

Anywho! *claps hands together* I believe they are still on this version of Earth. They would have to be very secretive, well hidden and swift creatures. Hmm.. we have to be careful here.. *looks around cautiously*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum