The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

YUS BROWN PAPER, RUBBER BANDS AND GIANT AIR BUBBLES!!

XD

But seriously, whoa! That's so cool Jay! That must make all those extra hours worth it! Wacko I didn't know the PS4 had stuff like that! That's seriously awesome!! Is the VR like the Oculus Rift?

482The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

By the way, Happy late Valentines Day everyone! Sorry I didn't get on the day of to say that! ^.^' But I hope you all had a lovely day!

483The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:YUS BROWN PAPER, RUBBER BANDS AND GIANT AIR BUBBLES!!

XD

But seriously, whoa! That's so cool Jay! That must make all those extra hours worth it! Wacko I didn't know the PS4 had stuff like that! That's seriously awesome!! Is the VR like the Oculus Rift?
Yeah! The Oculus is just another type of VR system! It is soooooo fun!!!!  Wacko

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

484The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:07 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:By the way, Happy late Valentines Day everyone! Sorry I didn't get on the day of to say that! ^.^' But I hope you all had a lovely day!
Hey, you too!

485The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:32 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Gah y u make such puns Villi!

486The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Gah y u make such puns Villi!
I am on a lifelong journey to master the art of clever wordplay. One day, I shall rule the world with the power of puns! Fear me!! Twisted Evil

487The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey guys! I'm trapped in an antique mall. Ruki has found many old decorative things to purchase. 

Send help.

488The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Hey guys! I'm trapped in an antique mall. Ruki has found many old decorative things to purchase. 

Send help.
*appears in a flash with a small team* We're here! Quick, Rinka! Distract Ruki-Ooh, look at that lamp!

Rinka: *gasping and admiring a small stone phoenix nearby*

Najmah: *standing off to the side trying to act like she's not interested in anything*

Finnican: o.o' -.-' *sigh* Geez. Girls are so- *enormous gasp* DUDE LOOK AT THIS THINGIE THAT'S SO COOL!!

489The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

@Jaystep @SilverstarWarrior @DwelleroftheEarth @Ruki

By the way, I added another character quote with the others. I did this a while ago. Just wanted to let you guys know in case you didn't know Lol

490The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I love the quote! Lol 

#FinIsMyBuddy

491The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I love the quote! Lol 

#FinIsMyBuddy
:Lol: 

Fin: Buddy!! *one winged side hug and big beaky grin* #JayIsMyBuddy Razz

492The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:21 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hullo everyones! How are we doing? :-D

493The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:22 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

VILLI!!!! /Tacklehugs/

494The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:25 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Tired DX And working on a paper that's due at 3 XP

EEEEEEEY, ECO!! *glompse* How you been dude?? XD

495The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I've been good! xD just chillen. Trying to find a job X.x adulting is no fun...

496The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:I've been good! xD just chillen. Trying to find a job X.x adulting is no fun...
Sorry for the poof, I had to go to classes.

Aw man, I hear ya XP Didn't you have a job with the shoes? What happened with that? XD

497The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I feel like we need to speed plot along guys, you know? I also think the current system isn't all that fun or engaging for you guys. You're probably feeling like you're being led along, and maybe like you can't be as creative or something? I don't want you all to feel like you're just reading a story, I want you to all feel like you're making one, so I'm going to stop with the planning and the secrets and the "ooh can't wait till we get to this part" because it makes me want to rush to get there. And I feel like it probably isn't all that fun to keep having to adhere to whatever scenes I have "planned". Part of that was because I initially wanted to write all this as a story for you guys, but it's not, it's our rp. 

So here's the stuff. The story bits, the secrets, the plans. I figure if you know what I was thinking/planning it would be easier for you all to come up with ideas to work with/lead to those things and adapt them into cool plot of your own. So below I've typed the basics, with spoiler tags just in case you really really do not want to know certain plans or things with each character. Just to state again for anyone skimming along these are full spoilers for all of ROA or at least how I had originally imagined it in my head, categorized by plotline. I want you to have all these details so we can all make this a better story, I'm not the only person writing this and I feel selfish for keeping so much hidden. Here goes! Smile 

The Isle of Storms:

The Howls:

Pike:

The Wolves:

Tyrin and the Phoenix Guard:

Now I'll be honest, the rest is going to take way more time to type out than I have time right now, as it's all sort of connected. I will absolutely keep going and adding to this post tomorrow because I'm off, but for now I'll leave you with those three. I would love to explain further in a Skype call, but I figure doing it this way leaves you with the option to not know, and not click on the spoiler tags. But if you do want to know everything, it'd be much easier for me TBH Lol and we could do a Skype call tomorrow or Sunday where we could all hang out chat about how the plot is gonna go.

Last edited by Jaystep on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

498The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa... That is amazing. Seriously! I completely get why you wanted to keep key plot points secret, because surprising people with plot twists is an amazing feeling. But now that you've said it, it makes sense why you decided to share everything. If this were a story you were writing for us, then keeping the secret plans secret is vital for those plot twists. But you're right, this our RP. A story we're all creating together, and if you think about it, a story would develop a lot of plot holes if the writers didn't have a basic plot idea to build on. I've only realized this now, since you said it. And thank you for saying this, because I feel like I know how to become a better RPer now. I've wanted to understand how to become a better team player, and this helped. So thank you!

With that said, I've only looked at The Howls spoilers (and thank goodness I did, that was information I needed to know. By the way, my reaction was 'HOLY CRABAPPLE WHAT??  Shocked  OOOOHHH! Wacko' XD) I wasn't going to look at any of them just yet, but I caved XD 
As for the other two (and others you put up), I'm not looking at them yet, because I am not sure if it's something I should know. I want to RP my characters the best way I can. A part of me thinks that, unless it's something my character would know and therefore should have a certain way they act corresponding to what they know, then I shouldn't know otherwise I might ruin the story by trying to turn the plot a certain way by having my characters do what they wouldn't have done otherwise. The other part of me thinks if I know beforehand, then I'll have time to ponder how my character would act in those future situations. It might help with character development, but I'm not sure... (How many more times can I use the word 'character'? I've overused the word 'character' in that last paragraph, huh? ...Oh well. Character. XD) 
Anyway, I'm playing it safe for now. But I will ask, is there something in those other plot points that the characters involved would know, but I currently don't? If so, then I will read them.

One more thing, you sound like you're blaming yourself for the plot being slow going. To which I say, please don't. It's not your fault. Smile I definitely could have been on more often to speed things along, so I apologize for that. (But I'm not going to take the [full] blame for it either, because that would unnecessarily self-righteous of me I think XP) Thank you for sharing these plans! That was mature of you and I do think this will help us all make our RP better! And I would love to Skype with you guys to talk about it all! I'll let you guys talk about when we should start the call and I'll do my best to bend time to join you!

499The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:34 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Replying on my phone while tackling paperwork at the ol' job, so forgive my breifness! Wild you got it 100% with that first paragraph. If we're all on the same page, that page will have the most detailed sentences. (painful metaphor) 

I'm glad you read one! And yes the info in The Howls was pretty vital for you in particular, and I feel better now that you know. Now in my personal opinion, I think it wouldn't hurt to know all the stuff regardless, that way you have all that time to reflect on the ideas and make them better, but I also respect your desire to be surprised.

To answer your question, it's kind of a tossup. The plots intersect from this point on so reading one may spoil another. There are some things floating out there that I think you would be better off knowing, but at the same time it's hard to tell you point C without recapping points A and B too, ya know?

500The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:34 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol, the metaphor Lol

Yes! Now that I've  had time to reflect on that Howls thing, I do have some ideas that I'd like to bring up in the chat! Or maybe I should type them down first? Ya, I'll type them out since I'm not very good at verbally  'splaining things XD And then we can talk about that, as well as your plans!

Also, I caved even harder because I read the other two XD I knew Roth was-...The bird that he is Lol I can definitely do more with the info in that plot point!
As for Pike, I wish I hadn't read that one. That one would've made for a good surprise Lol But I think I can do more with that info too!

501The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Lol, the metaphor Lol

Yes! Now that I've  had time to reflect on that Howls thing, I do have some ideas that I'd like to bring up in the chat! Or maybe I should type them down first? Ya, I'll type them out since I'm not very good at verbally  'splaining things XD And then we can talk about that, as well as your plans!

Also, I caved even harder because I read the other two XD I knew Roth was-...The bird that he is Lol I can definitely do more with the info in that plot point!
As for Pike, I wish I hadn't read that one. That one would've made for a good surprise Lol But I think I can do more with that info too!
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Lol And I can't wait to hear your ideas! As for Roth, yeah the only person he's fooling is Fayru. XD And yes, the Pike thing would have been a good surprise, but also now that you know what's coming you can make it better because I feel like Lupa would be able to sense somewhere in the back of her head that things seemed a little off or something? idk, lol.

I'm putting more up throughout the day, but at the current moment I'm killing Vikings because I didn't think any of you would be up quite yet. Lol I'll get to typing as soon as I finish this quest!

502The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:09 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Lol, the metaphor Lol

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Lol And I can't wait to hear your ideas! As for Roth, yeah the only person he's fooling is Fayru. XD And yes, the Pike thing would have been a good surprise, but also now that you know what's coming you can make it better because I feel like Lupa would be able to sense somewhere in the back of her head that things seemed a little off or something? idk, lol.

I'm putting more up throughout the day, but at the current moment I'm killing Vikings because I didn't think any of you would be up quite yet. Lol I'll get to typing as soon as I finish this quest!
Ya... You know the saying! Curiosity killed the cat! ...But satisfaction brought it back! Razz

Speaking of Fayru, I've got things about her (and everyone else really Lol) that I should share. I'll type stuff soon ish? And you're right about Lupa!

I was going to keep sleeping, but my dad was donations platlets and I wanted to go with him, so I'm at the clinic with him! (Why you kill Vikings? They're so cool with their dragons and stuff! At least spare Hiccup! T.T)

503The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Well, the Vikings murdered a whole village full of women and children because they were fishing in "their" lake, so... yeah those guys had to go. XD

My lake now~ >.< Haha!  Razz

504The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:57 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Well, the Vikings murdered a whole village full of women and children because they were fishing in "their" lake, so... yeah those guys had to go. XD

My lake now~ >.< Haha!  Razz
Ooh... In that case-hardened

Najmah: DOWN WITH THE VIKINGS! Evil or Very Mad

Well, only the bad ones XD

505The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

... I have no idea how to break the rest of the story bits up. Lol I've been staring blankly at the screen for 20 min thinking of who I can type for next, but everyone is sort of connected. Maybe I should break it up into big moments or something? I am lost, for the moment.

506The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:... I have no idea how to break the rest of the story bits up. Lol I've been staring blankly at the screen for 20 min thinking of who I can type for next, but everyone is sort of connected. Maybe I should break it up into big moments or something? I am lost, for the moment.
I'm sure you'll figure it out, so no pressure! Very Happy

As for me, I am going to reply to RP and type other stuff once I get home!

507The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

So what is a good time for everyone? I'm off all day today.

508The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I have to leave for work in a couple hours, but I can stay up late. And I'll be at my dad's, so my audio shouldn't be all echoey I hope XD So for me, I can Skype within the next couple hours, or in about 7 hours

509The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I have to leave for work in a couple hours, but I can stay up late. And I'll be at my dad's, so my audio shouldn't be all echoey I hope XD So for me, I can Skype within the next couple hours, or in about 7 hours
Okay! Well, it is a weekend, so hopefully if we don't hear from the others soon they can come on in 7 hours XD

510The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Added the wolves bit. Wild you already know the gist of this one so I think you would be okay to read it without any spoilers at all really, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum