The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okie dokie! Although I think I'll be using Paint Tool Sai since I have it. Also I don't know what Mpaint is XP Is that something specifically for making banners?

@Jaycrow That is a good question. I feel like the equipment guards and others use, including armor, should be something we all talk about. In fact, there's a lot I would like to talk about concerning how this world works. Not just plot and specific areas that we're RPing in, but the relationships between different species, what they used, where they lived and what those places were like. And what Rinka's and Agathar's kingdoms are like and the inner workings of those, and exactly what the layout of their lands are like. But that's just me XP
To answer your question, I think guards would wear armor, like helmets and protection for vital points (like the chest, stomach, back...). I don't have details, so for now I would say act like they have armor, but don't write anything specific about the armor yet.

932The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, heading to work now! I will be back later. Bye~!

933The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

See you!

934The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

I'm wondering, since Rinka's city is an amalgamation of different species of birds, if each species uses different forms/intricacies with their armor. For example: falcons might use more fierce and sharp pieces of armor and tools that protect them from bigger birds, while other birds will use armor according to a tribal ritual, or maybe even my character might use armor that protects him from faster birds. So, his armor would be a bit heavier, but still a source of viable protection? 

sorry, just writing this down before I forget it, in case you can use it. ^.^'

935The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 7:26 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Jaycrow wrote:I'm wondering, since Rinka's city is an amalgamation of different species of birds, if each species uses different forms/intricacies with their armor. For example: falcons might use more fierce and sharp pieces of armor and tools that protect them from bigger birds, while other birds will use armor according to a tribal ritual, or maybe even my character might use armor that protects him from faster birds. So, his armor would be a bit heavier, but still a source of viable protection? 

Well, Manik and Ninx and their group of Battle-Lords have some pretty sick looking (and hefty) Silver Battle Talons, but I hadn't thought much about them having any sort of armor. Maybe armor is a good idea for them...xD seeing their Anti-Phoenix actions and all.

936The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

XD well, yeah! XD

937The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

I'm sure it can be a relatively light armor. Maybe leather or even a really light metal substance? *rubs chin* I mean, what's the use of fighting if you're not protected, right?

938The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:I'm wondering, since Rinka's city is an amalgamation of different species of birds, if each species uses different forms/intricacies with their armor. For example: falcons might use more fierce and sharp pieces of armor and tools that protect them from bigger birds, while other birds will use armor according to a tribal ritual, or maybe even my character might use armor that protects him from faster birds. So, his armor would be a bit heavier, but still a source of viable protection? 

Rinka's city also has wolves, bears, cats, etc. Not just birds! ^.^ But yes, that is a good idea! Armor that is crafted specifically for each species' needs. Those are good ideas, remember them!

939The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

I'll do my best!

940The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

That would be interesting to see how each species uses different sorts of armor and such. 0-0

941The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

*cracks my knuckles* Im guessin' it's time to start typing!

942The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:That would be interesting to see how each species uses different sorts of armor and such. 0-0
Ya, that would! I am actually inspired to doodle some ideas... Maybe I'll get to that!

Oh right! I added Vix and Kul'thaine (??? Did I get his name right? -.0' )

943The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Ki'thune. ^.^

944The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:Ki'thune. ^.^
Yes! That was it! Ruki's elephant is Kul'Hani (or as Najmah would say: Kul-freaking what's-his-trunk...), so I must have mixed the two. My bad! XP

945The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

No, no XD it's fine! Hey, is there open spots that I could introduce him as? A guard, maybe?

946The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:No, no XD it's fine! Hey, is there open spots that I could introduce him as? A guard, maybe?
Introduce him however you want! He can be one of the team that's going with Rinka to find Syrune. So he could be among the 10-ish birds, including Vix. He could have a question, suggestion, or quietly ready to leave.

He could also be the messenger Kodi sent to tell her about Raiya and Moonpelt. And he could happen to be a guard that was stationed in that area.

He could be one of the birds in Raiya and Kodi's group, flying up ahead looking for Moonpelt or flying alongside the land animals (or perching on top of one of the land animals, such as Thalak since he's a big grizzly).

He could also be on a patrol away from both groups, respond to seeing the smoke once it appears and get there first, at the same time, or after Rinka and Raiya get there to see what's happening.

Just some examples!

947The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Thanks! :3

948The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I've gtg. It was good to see you! Bye!

949The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

You too! ^.^ have fun!

950The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

\Quietly singing 'What is Love' to self\

951The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 9:16 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I was going to say something brilliant and then my mind just went blank...

952The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

WHAT IS LOVE

953The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 06, 2017 12:41 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Earth's Eco wrote:I was going to say something brilliant and then my mind just went blank...
Frack, I did it again. I was gonna post here anyways but then I saw an email about a new post and that distracted me...

954The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 07, 2017 11:53 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

HYPE FOR NEW STUFFS! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wacko Wacko Wacko

955The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

HeYO!

956The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Troll the ancient yuletide carol, TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

957The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

TROLLOLLO~~~ XD

Anyway, I need to get ready for work. I will see you guys, and hopefully others, later! Bye~

958The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wait, before I go, I had this super random thought that I'm sharing with you guys XD

*surrounded by Shades* Uh oh... I guess this calls for my secret weapon... ... Mellow Silver.

Shades: O.O *backing away* Wut.

*grabs @SilverstarWarrior and starts using her as a battering ram against the shades* AH HA HA!! FEAR ME AND MY SECRET WEAPON, SILVER!! HA HA HA!!

Shades: *screaming and fleeing in terror*

959The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Img_4510
When you need to "git gud" to beat a shade

960The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 12, 2017 5:48 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum