The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Hey Crow, how about you make a character who lives in Rinka's city? I have some characters that are going back there/near there and Wild and I were going to rp there pretty soon! 

@Wildwing can Rinka spot Raiya and Thalak on her way past the city? She's looking for Syrune, right? I was thinking they would all be in the same area. Plus we could throw a hitch in their plans and have them spot the smoke from her city?
I'm going to have a new character of mine go after Raiya and Thalak, and he's going to send a messenger to tell Rinka about Moonpelt. So I can intentionally have her keep an eye out for them, spot them, and go meet up with them as she's heading for Syrune. In fact, I think I'll be having a guard reading a certain letter to her as they're flying right before they spot the smoke. Perfect timing, right?
Yes! Perfect! Okay so who do we want to pick up with first?
Hmm... Let's go with Raiya! I need to type up posts for both the new character and Rinka (in fact, I might combine the two in one post if I type fast enough and separate them by a divider), so I will let you start with Raiya

902The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:11 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:Hey Silv! Maybe you could Kurai appear when Rinka and others get to the smoke in the city? (Just an idea, if you'd rather have her appear elsewhere, go for it!)
Yeah no she can appear anywhere,  have literally 0 plans set for her. I don't even know what she's been doing with her life since they got back to their time. Who knows? not me
tho i have no clue whats going on there, what thread is it so i can go try to read eveyrhting and catch up so i know what and who im throwing my bird into?

903The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey Silv! Maybe you could Kurai appear when Rinka and others get to the smoke in the city? (Just an idea, if you'd rather have her appear elsewhere, go for it!)
Yeah no she can appear anywhere,  have literally 0 plans set for her. I don't even know what she's been doing with her life since they got back to their time. Who knows? not me
tho i have no clue whats going on there, what thread is it so i can go try to read eveyrhting and catch up so i know what and who im throwing my bird into?
It'll be in the Main Page! I've honestly sort of forgotten what happened there, so don't worry about trying to read everything (except to pass the time to lead up to what will happen) Raiya and Thalak, as well as Ruki the cheetah are tracking shades who kidnapped Moonpelt, I'm going to have a new wolf of mine go after them with a small army in tow. Rinka is going to be having a rushed moment with everything happening all at once. And then there will be smoke in an area of her city as she's trying to leave and everyone will have to go there. I think the area with the smoke should be where Kurai appears, after everyone gets there and see what is happening. That way she can be like the center of attention/a moment of distraction for everyone before chaotic stuff happens. At least, that's what I'm thinking ^.^'

904The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I like it!  Wacko

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

905The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

back! sorry!

906The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:32 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
It'll be in the Main Page! I've honestly sort of forgotten what happened there, so don't worry about trying to read everything (except to pass the time to lead up to what will happen) Raiya and Thalak, as well as Ruki the cheetah are tracking shades who kidnapped Moonpelt, I'm going to have a new wolf of mine go after them with a small army in tow. Rinka is going to be having a rushed moment with everything happening all at once. And then there will be smoke in an area of her city as she's trying to leave and everyone will have to go there. I think the area with the smoke should be where Kurai appears, after everyone gets there and see what is happening. That way she can be like the center of attention/a moment of distraction for everyone before chaotic stuff happens. At least, that's what I'm thinking ^.^'
yeah that works for me. tho i have no clue what to write but whatever ill figure it out. whats the smoke there from, if anyone knows? and wow question time bc i know nothing anymore:
wheres Syrune and whats she up to? who is she working with? who does she support? bc kurai still wants to find her again
who even is thalak
when did moonpelt get kidnapped
what is kurais role in this once she appears bc if i have no direction shes just gonna follow them around with no reaction to anything bc idk what to do

lmao sorry for the bad typing but im on my laptop and theres no way im gunna try when this is just chat. im way too tired for that amount of effort to be put into a chat thread

907The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
yeah that works for me. tho i have no clue what to write but whatever ill figure it out. whats the smoke there from, if anyone knows? and wow question time bc i know nothing anymore:
wheres Syrune and whats she up to? who is she working with? who does she support? bc kurai still wants to find her again
who even is thalak
what is kurais role in this once she appears bc if i have no direction shes just gonna follow them around with no reaction to anything bc idk what to do

lmao sorry for the bad typing but im on my laptop and theres no way im gunna try when this is just chat. im way too tired for that amount of effort to be put into a chat thread
-We haven't come to the smoke yet in rp, so we'll see what that's all about soon.
-Syrune was pretending to serve Agathar only to keep an eye on Rinka's chicks and offered her services as a bargaining chip to Zarrock, promising to train the Phoenix to fight for him. In reality she was teaching them to kill Shades, ect. Syrune and the chicks just escaped Agathar's Spire and are now searching for Tyrin via clues around the Pridelands.
-Thalak is Wild's new grizzly bear
-Moonpelt got taken by some Shades bc he said he knew Drellan, very recently
-You'll have to see what Wild thinks Rinka would have told Kurai to do in the city. Smile

908The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

It's all good, no worries!

The smoke will be from an attack I think. #BlameJay XD

Syrune was in the Muckwaters with Nykoru and Ambyra. They are flying somewhere, but Rinka heard news that they are in the West (I forgot exactly where. I'll figure that out soon so she can share info with Kurai once they meet up XD)

Thalak is my new grizzly bear who saw Moonpelt get abducted

In RP, he just got kidnapped. But the post was posted months ago (sorry Ruki!! We'll get him soon T.T)

And Kurai... I think once Rinka sees her, she'll do all she can to protect her until they can get somewhere safe and calm enough for them to talk. Rinka knows Kurai and Syrune had a mother-daughter like relationship, so she figures she can learn what's been happening with her for the past three years. (What she won't know is that Kurai's actually been with Fin and others for a week in another timeline Lol I can already imagine the conversation... ) And then when Kurai finds out Rinka is planning on going after Syrune, maybe she'll want to go with her? (Assuming it all works out like I'm imagining it to. But I'm pretty sure Jay has plans~)

909The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

almost done with my rp post!

910The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

(i finished my character)

911The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:02 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

-We haven't come to the smoke yet in rp, so we'll see what that's all about soon.
-Syrune was pretending to serve Agathar only to keep an eye on Rinka's chicks and offered her services as a bargaining chip to Zarrock, promising to train the Phoenix to fight for him. In reality she was teaching them to kill Shades, ect. Syrune and the chicks just escaped Agathar's Spire and are now searching for Tyrin via clues around the Pridelands.
-You'll have to see what Wild thinks Rinka would have told Kurai to do in the city. Smile

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

Syrune was in the Muckwaters with Nykoru and Ambyra. They are flying somewhere, but Rinka heard news that they are in the West (I forgot exactly where. I'll figure that out soon so she can share info with Kurai once they meet up XD)

In RP, he just got kidnapped. But the post was posted months ago (sorry Ruki!! We'll get him soon T.T)

And Kurai... I think once Rinka sees her, she'll do all she can to protect her until they can get somewhere safe and calm enough for them to talk. Rinka knows Kurai and Syrune had a mother-daughter like relationship, so she figures she can learn what's been happening with her for the past three years. (What she won't know is that Kurai's actually been with Fin and others for a week in another timeline Lol I can already imagine the conversation... ) And then when Kurai finds out Rinka is planning on going after Syrune, maybe she'll want to go with her? (Assuming it all works out like I'm imagining it to. But I'm pretty sure Jay has plans~)
alright, thanks guys! im gunna go try to read through some stuff now. just tell me when kurai is good to go and ill post her, or if shes ready now tell me that. ill just say she's been flying around gathering info on whats happened since she left and trying to find syrune

912The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

AWWWWWW YEAH!!!! PEEPS ARE HERE! AND SO IS EARTH!

913The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

YOOOOOOOOO EARTH

914The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:10 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Well frick, I'd suggest we Skype but I just realized that if we did we'd accomplish abso-fricken-lutely nothing for RP...Lol

915The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

alright, thanks guys! im gunna go try to read through some stuff now. just tell me when kurai is good to go and ill post her, or if shes ready now tell me that. ill just say she's been flying around gathering info on whats happened since she left and trying to find syrune
Alrighty! And that's good! And I feel like I should say, when I said 'appear', I meant literally appear out of The Rifts. Like everyone see a flash of gold and suddenly a new strange owl is just suddenly there. (Imagine the looks on everyone's faces XD)

I'm not telling you what to do, that was just my idea! But if she's flying around, then that could lead you to RP her sooner. Like for example, she reaches the smoke first and surveys what is happening from a safe (or dangerous) distance. Or she could see Rinka's group and join them when they are flying out. All completely up to you!

916The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

you posted another wingding signature, wild? XD

917The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty, I have to start getting ready for work. But I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow before evening! I will work on both Najmah and Rinka, and get Crow's character added and put somewhere in RP. Until then, see you all later! Sorry to leave T.T But hey, we're starting to progress in RP again! Wacko

918The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

noooooo you gotta go? D:

919The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaaaaand the timing of my last post looked very suspicious XD But I swear, I was posting that anyway! Yes, I do have to go Sad But I'll be back! So later everyone! Have a good evening!

920The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Bye Wild!

I have to get off anyways to eat dinner but I'll be back soon!

921The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 03, 2017 5:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
who even is thalak

Alrighty! And that's good! And I feel like I should say, when I said 'appear', I meant literally appear out of The Rifts. Like everyone see a flash of gold and suddenly a new strange owl is just suddenly there. (Imagine the looks on everyone's faces XD)

I'm not telling you what to do, that was just my idea! But if she's flying around, then that could lead you to RP her sooner. Like for example, she reaches the smoke first and surveys what is happening from a safe (or dangerous) distance. Or she could see Rinka's group and join them when they are flying out. All completely up to you!
ah no that works better, id rather it. i had no clue how long they'd been out of the rifts so i didn't know if she should be in or out at that moment

922The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 2:42 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

join the DISCORD Y'ALL!
\/\/\/
https://discord.gg/YQC6MHa

923The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

And now for Rinka. She will be gathering birds to search for Syrune. It is these birds you all can RP (background characters and your characters). Alright, now to figure out exactly what she's doing!

924The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Okay! I'll make sure to have my bird join??

925The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! If that is where you want your bird!

926The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Hopefully! XD my head hurts right now tbh

927The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okay, Rinka has been posted! I would have added more detail, but as I am not a Queen and am not like Rinka who is the master of being responsible for her responsibilities, I just summarized as best I could. And now go and RP everyone! You are now freeeeeee! *falls over backwards* (Don't worry, once I am used to RPing Rinka again, her posts will be better I hope)

928The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh yay, banner contest! Wacko I will definitely be participating!

So what are the dimensions of the current banner? I struggle with sizes ^.^'

929The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

I'm excited to see how this works out! Wacko Just a quick question or two! Do the guards wear armor and how is it worn, etc..

930The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh yay, banner contest! Wacko I will definitely be participating!

So what are the dimensions of the current banner? I struggle with sizes ^.^'
Ooh, I'll have to let you know later, I'm getting ready for work. But if you right click on the current banner amd save it, you can copy it into Mpaint and go from there. I'll be bacj tonight!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum