The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 31]

241The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:08 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Everybody do the flop!
*walks in only to flop over onto face*

Everyone except for Najmah: *flops onto face*

Najmah: ?!?!?! What the crud?!
XD Hey there!
*voice muffled because of carpet* Hi! My face hurts!

Najmah: Seriously, what the heck?! Am I missing something??
A day. You are missing a day. Smile
Najmah: ???

Lol
Jaystep wrote:Awesome, Wild! Wacko
(^7^)/
You don't know? You're missing a day. Wild is too. Everyone is!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

242The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

XD Hey there!

Lol
(^7^)/
Najmah: What?

I am?

Everyone: *concern*

Rose: February 29th?

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark. Does this have something to do with livest-YO CRAP YOUR BIRTHDAY is in July I almost had a heart attack haaaaaaaa ;-; ... It...It is in July...right? I didn't miss it, right?!

243The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

No seriously, that moment right there with all the capital letters. That was the moment my heart almost stopped.

244The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:22 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

XD Hey there!

Lol
(^7^)/

I am?

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark. Does this have something to do with livest-YO CRAP YOUR BIRTHDAY is in July I almost had a heart attack haaaaaaaa ;-; ... It...It is in July...right? I didn't miss it, right?!
Lol Nope! Nah, you're still good! XD My birthday is July 28th 

All of space and time, according to calculations by NASA, is missing a period of 23 hours and 20 minutes when you measure a study on gravity and its relations to time. Over trillions of years the Universe will be missing a single day with no explanation. So what happened on the missing day?

245The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:23 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:No seriously, that moment right there with all the capital letters. That was the moment my heart almost stopped.
*headpats* It's all good!

246The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:29 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

XD Hey there!

Lol
(^7^)/

I am?

All of space and time, according to calculations by NASA, is missing a period of 23 hours and 20 minutes when you measure a study on gravity and its relations to time. Over trillions of years the Universe will be missing a single day with no explanation. So what happened on the missing day?
Oh thank goodness! That's what I thought. *sigh of relief* Happy Birthday in 20 days, speaking of which! I'll wish you a happy b-day again on the day of. Lol

...What. Wait. WHAT. O_O ... *internal screaming* I wanna see this study, because how... Luckily, I know a friend we can call about this timey wimey, wibbly wobbly sort of stuff! Cool ... I mean, I would call him if I had his number. o_o But seriously, what. What happened that an entire day had to be erased from existence?

247The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:34 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

XD Hey there!

Lol
(^7^)/

I am?

Oh thank goodness! That's what I thought. *sigh of relief* Happy Birthday in 20 days, speaking of which! I'll wish you a happy b-day again on the day of. Lol

...What. Wait. WHAT. O_O ... *internal screaming* I wanna see this study, because how... Luckily, I know a friend we can call about this timey wimey, wibbly wobbly sort of stuff! Cool ... I mean, I would call him if I had his number. o_o But seriously, what. What happened that an entire day had to be erased from existence?
*shrugs* I'm watching/listening to TV in the background and some science show is on about gravity and space/time and NASA has the supercomputers running calculations and apparently due to the rhythms and fluxes the time has when influenced by gravity, all measurements describe a missing period of 23 hours and 20 minutes. I thought it was cool!

248The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:44 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

XD Hey there!

Lol
(^7^)/

I am?

*shrugs* I'm watching/listening to TV in the background and some science show is on about gravity and space/time and NASA has the supercomputers running calculations and apparently due to the rhythms and fluxes the time has when influenced by gravity, all measurements describe a missing period of 23 hours and 20 minutes. I thought it was cool!
Wow, this is actually pretty interesting! I googled 'missing day nasa' and I'm reading an article about it on Snopes. (It's basically a website for proving or disproving conspiracies.) Apparently there's a theory that this missing day is connected to certain events that take place in the bible. I haven't gotten through the whole article, but I thought it was an interesting connection.
That aside, a good story could be made out of this missing day thing! Or even a Doctor Who episode!

249The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:46 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

XD Hey there!

Lol
(^7^)/

I am?

Wow, this is actually pretty interesting! I googled 'missing day nasa' and I'm reading an article about it on Snopes. (It's basically a website for proving or disproving conspiracies.) Apparently there's a theory that this missing day is connected to certain events that take place in the bible. I haven't gotten through the whole article, but I thought it was an interesting connection.
That aside, a good story could be made out of this missing day thing! Or even a Doctor Who episode!
That's cool!

250The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey sorry I didn't talk a whole lot, but I need to head to bed. I'll see you soon!

251The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:53 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Hey sorry I didn't talk a whole lot, but I need to head to bed. I'll see you soon!
Hey, no problem! It was good seeing you! Have a good night and sweet dreams! And tell Ruki the same for me! ^.^

252The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

oops

253The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:10 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

This is probably the most important thing in the world.

254The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:26 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

What even XD

255The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:27 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:What even XD
Don't ask. Embrace it. Lol

256The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

IT WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR HEAD. I listened to that months ago and it's so catchy I think about it randomly to this day. XD

257The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:30 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh great, thanks a lot! XD It's gonna be in head forever now! Why you Putin that song in my head bro?? Lol

258The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

What? The video? XD what did I just watch? XD

259The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh great, thanks a lot! XD It's gonna be in head forever now! Why you Putin that song in my head bro?? Lol
You're running out of your lifetime limit of puns before I kill you! Lol

260The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:40 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh great, thanks a lot! XD It's gonna be in head forever now! Why you Putin that song in my head bro?? Lol
Geez, no need to funk out on me! No need for you to be Russian my death!

...I should probably ran. ...Ya, that's what I'll do. *runs*

261The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:41 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Geez, no need to funk out on me! No need for you to be Russian my death!

...I should probably ran. ...Ya, that's what I'll do. *runs*
Gyaaaaaaaah! *chases* XD

262The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:43 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*crawls into bed* *laughing maniacally* They'll never find me here~

*covers self with blanket and secretly sleeps*

263The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

*watches quietly while holding a bag of popcorn*

264The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:48 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*hiding in my closet* *falling asleep in closet* Hey... What do you call a sleepy guard? ...A knight knight. Hehehe... *falls asleep on pile of clothes*

265The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

266The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:48 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

...yes that is my only reaction.

267The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

some

268The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:some
 *kicks down the door* BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME.

269The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

YES!! *jumps up and down excitedly, then high-fives Ruki* Wacko

270The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:YES!! *jumps up and down excitedly, then high-fives Ruki* Wacko

*accepts highfive* You're welcome lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum