The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 31]

421The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:00 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Posted a thingy in Myths and Magic! hope you're satisfied @Wildwing haha

422The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Dia's mom, yay! XD I will reply to RP later! (Am I allowed to ask what the glowy stuff was about? Lol )

423The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:19 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Muahahah that's for me to know, you to soon find out! Very Happy

424The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I can't go back to the warriors site. Can't fall back into that rabbit hole. I know the site changed and moved and stuff, but... Too many strong memories. Good and bad. Think I'll continue sealing off that part of my head.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

425The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

So I'm bored and probably going to make a new character in Skyrim and play for an hour or so. I can stream it if anyone wants? This is not the stream I was referring to for Friday, that'll be a different game! I'm just bored. XD

426The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I spent the last 45 making the character XD I can wait to actually play if anyone wants to tag along

427The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I can't go back to the warriors site. Can't fall back into that rabbit hole. I know the site changed and moved and stuff, but... Too many strong memories. Good and bad. Think I'll continue sealing off that part of my head.
I understand. I know our experiences weren't the same, but I think I can understand your feelings based on what I already know. To be honest, I'd rather not get involved with that site either, lol! Not for any particular reason, but that's just my preference. The only reason I'd go back would be for your thing, Eco. Because friendship and I want to help you out! ^.^ But that'd be the only thing I go back for XP
Jaystep wrote:So I'm bored and probably going to make a new character in Skyrim and play for an hour or so. I can stream it if anyone wants? This is not the stream I was referring to for Friday, that'll be a different game! I'm just bored. XD
Ooh! I can watch within 20 minutes! Just gotta finish eating this food I just got~

428The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*start watching within 20 minutes then stay for less than an hour

429The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*start watching within 20 minutes then stay for less than an hour
Lol, OK! Sorry for the spontaneousness! XD

430The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:*start watching within 20 minutes then stay for less than an hour
Lol, OK! Sorry for the spontaneousness! XD
No worries! XD 10 more minutes! ^.^

431The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:01 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

yes

432The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okay, ready!

433The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Should be live!

434The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

yep wild u missed the best thing ever you should watch the replay xD

435The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Well, I was going to stream a new playthrough of Subnautica since it's fixed and updated now, but I think everyone would much rather continue our Dr. Who adventures in Skyrim! I'm free all day so I'll wait for a reply before I set up a time, you guys tell me when is good. 

If you missed the last stream, we made a new character in Skyrim and stumbled across a note telling us about the prophecy of the blue box. We went to some ancient ruins,  got a sonic screwdriver and found the TARDIS! We tested it out, went completely off course and ended up on a pirate ship. Later we explored the depths of the TARDIS and accidentally opened the time vortex and became a time lord. Now that we have a full cycle of regenerations, a sonic,  and a box that can travel through time and space, all we need is a loyal companion, and the start of a grand adventure! Wacko

436The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh my goodness, I need to watch the replay! XD

I'm still cleaning out my old apartment, but I can pull up the stream on my computer or phone and watch with it on speaker while I clean! Whenever you're ready! ^.^

437The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh my goodness, I need to watch the replay! XD

I'm still cleaning out my old apartment, but I can pull up the stream on my computer or phone and watch with it on speaker while I clean! Whenever you're ready! ^.^
No problem! I'm actually out at the grocery store so it'll be around an hour till I'm back, so do your thing and I'll shoot you a text or something when I'm about to start!

438The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Kk, Roger that!

439The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:06 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I can maybe join as well xD just hit me on Discord, Wild when it starts

440The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! Smile

441The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Huzzah!

442The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:11 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

FUS RO DAH!

443The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE ECLIPSE

444The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

So amazing! It was total where I live a few minutes ago. Beautiful!

445The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

It's about to be down here! XD just gotta wait a few more minutes!

446The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:00 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol I didn't get a total :/ but it was still cool! xD

447The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The eclipse was awesome guys! Next one's in 2024 I think! Wacko And Jay, I am so jealous that you were in the path of the eclipse XD Were you able to see stars??

448The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey Eco! @Earth'sEco I was goofing off with my reply to your striked out post with the mysterious wolf, but in all seriousness I think I might've solved his riddle. I'm not sure if you were just bored, or foreshadowing something for the future, but regardless it was more than interesting enough for me to want to solve Lol

449The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

@Earth's Eco

450The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Why doesn't the tag work for your username?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum