The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 31]

781The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Posted RP! Now I've got to go, because tomorrow is going to be torture. And I'm not talking about wisdom teeth. I'm talking about having to wake up so freaking early in the morning DX
Lol, see ya! And good luck!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

782The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Thank you!

783The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Have a good night's sleep. :3

784The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:54 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I am a banana

785The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Happy birthday Jaycrow! Very Happy

786The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:05 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Hellllllo!

787The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:05 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

And thank you! ^.^

788The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

You know, when I think of Drathema, I can't help but think of this super intimidating bird who is really nice and loyal, but is unapproachable and can't take a sarcastic joke without thinking it is serious. XD

789The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I like it XD

790The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:54 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

You always have such perfect grammar, my lord Jaystep. And your spelling is impeccable as usual.

791The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

The Great Random Member wrote:You always have such perfect grammar, my lord Jaystep. And your spelling is impeccable as usual.
Why thank you. I do always endeavor to try!

792The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:02 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Ah, I miss my days as an all-powerful being... Razz Hope you're enjoying yours, Jay Wink

793The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rinka: Shocked Hold on! It's been literally four years-four YEARS! TYRIN!! *tackle hugs Tyrin* T.T *sobbing* It's literally been four years since we've spoken to each other....

794The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Rinka: Shocked Hold on! It's been literally four years-four YEARS! TYRIN!! *tackle hugs Tyrin* T.T *sobbing* It's literally been four years since we've spoken to each other....
Tyrin: *hugs* *sobbing* ...... they did this! *glares at Jay and Wild* They did this to us! With their jobs and their lives and their awkwardness Mad Mad Mad ..... *hands Rinka one of his swords*

795The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Awkwardness?! What's that supposed to-!

Rinka: *eyes flash murderously* *accepts the sword and slowly turns on Wild and Jay*

Shocked EVERY WRITER FOR THEMSELVES!! *runs*

796The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!

797The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Jaycrow wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!
IDONTKNOWWHYDONTYOUFINDOUT!!! *pushes Crow towards birds and runs* 

Tyrin: *battle screetch* YYYYAAAAAAAAAA! *charges at Crow*

798The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

*widens my eyes and tries to turn back to you in question before suddenly hearing Tyrin's screech as he ran at me* AH WHA-WHAT DID I DO?! PLEASEDONTHURTME!! *nearly trips in trying to catch up to Jay* JAY WAIT UP!!

799The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:53 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence: Yeah, Eco... you should probably run with them. I can't protect you much against those two.

O.o
/poofs in could of smoke/

800The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:41 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER.

801The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:42 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

802The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Great Random Member wrote:#RINKAISDEAD #LONGDIETHEQUEEN #FALLTOMEPHOENIX
Welp! Moment of silence for Rinka:

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Glitch10

803The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Bye bye Rinka! 

Beautiful.

804The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm going to let the Phoenix have a chance to introduce themselves. Then when we're all ready, we can time skip to when Rinka gets there

805The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

ohai jay how's it going

806The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:01 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

The Great Random Member wrote:ohai jay how's it going
Good, man! I was just thinking of writing something for Kale's Tales, but I'm not sure because I like the idea so much I might just try and use it in the plot XD

807The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:03 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

lol nice

I'm trynna find the motivation to create a character for a 1x1 medieval fantasy RP i'm starting as soon as I can make this dang charrie... xD

808The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:04 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

The Great Random Member wrote:lol nice

I'm trynna find the motivation to create a character for a 1x1 medieval fantasy RP i'm starting as soon as I can make this dang charrie... xD
Lol Good luck with the character!

809The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:13 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

does it make up for my lack of posts that I have created so many topics? lol

810The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:16 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

The Great Random Member wrote:does it make up for my lack of posts that I have created so many topics? lol
Yes XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum