The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 31]

481The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Awesome! Thanks!

Silence is a Big Fluffy Grrr. I always feel happy reading that XD

482The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:18 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

lol yep Very Happy 

And haha yes! 

Anywho imma go poof and play some Minecraft now xD so byeeeee! Have a good night Wild! (unless you're still here when I come back later xD)

483The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol, okie dokie! Have fun! Later!

484The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:08 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Rawr!

485The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*flops onto face* ughuwa...

486The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Nuuu Villi don't flop!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!

okay, now flop! ^.^

487The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*still flopped over* ... *lifts arm and lets that flop*

488The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Finally... After so many delays... ARK officially launches at midnight!!! Wacko

So much is getting added and re-skinned in version 1.0 tonight I don't even have room to explain it, but basically RIDEABLE GRYPHONS AND PHOENIX TOMORROW AND NEW ICE DRAGON AND NEW RAGNOROK MAP AND NEW STORYLINE AND FINAL BOSS THAT HAS BEEN KEPT SECRET FOR A YEAR NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT IS AND- 

And so so much more I don't have time to explain. 

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

489The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

\Very Happy

490The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.O Wacko Wacko Wacko *takes in huge, long, deep breath* DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!! Wacko

491The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

492The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:40 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Your face is beautiful.

493The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sans: you think so? thanks buddy! that means a lot to me. ...a skele-ton! *badum-tssh*

494The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Heya! I got off of work early, so I'm free for the rest of tonight once I'm back at my apartment. Also if we're going to do a stream tomorrow at the same time we did last time, I'll be at least an hour late because I'm going to see the new Spiderman movie with my dad. So you guys can go ahead and start streaming without me if that's the only time that'll work for you all. At least you'll get a break from chattiness in Twitch! XD

495The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I am back at my apartment!

496The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I was literally about to post about delaying the Friday stream when I saw your post Wild XD 

So yeah,  I do plan on streaming tomorrow but there's a special ARK livestream going on at noon that will last a bit and I think it will cut into mine. Normally I wouldn't care but they teased some huge announcement about something new coming to the game so it could be another man or mythical creature or something. I'll be sure to link a video to whatever they revealed as soon as it's up and be prepared for my potential squealing. XD 

Speaking or ARK... The launch went well except for one tiny detail... They delayed the otters and Phoenix till next week. Which is why I didn't stream anything for the launch day. XD but I'm happy to report the game runs amazingly well and I have actually begun playing online with a server full of other people! I never did that before because it was unstable but now the game is out for real! Also, the final boss and ending has been added so if anyone wants to see the ending and final fight I would be happy to take Agathar out and wreck some boss fights, lol. (it's an epic ending BTW) 

See you all tomorrow for Undertale at ~3 to 4 and possibly ARK later in the day!

497The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

498The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

THE GRAPHICS!! Oh my goodness, everything looks so beautiful! And the invisible dinosaur! And the necromancer dinosaur!!  Wacko Wacko Wacko

499The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

The Lantern Pug is my love y'all

((I;m ghosting around waiting for RP to pick back up))

500The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

A Lantern Pug, huh? What is that, it sounds cute! 

(Oooh... I forgot I had things to reply to, my bad! Here, I'll go reply to stuff now!)

501The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:26 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

WILD

502The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

ECO

503The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:28 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL VASHTA SHE WAS NEEDED GEEZ SHE ISN'T THAT HAUGHTY

504The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN

505The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:32 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

xD

okie I replied

506The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Nice! Also there's a good chance they both could die. Oh dear... Don't die please!

507The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:02 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Yarr I'll be posten me some rp and turnin on me Skype

508The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:03 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yarr! Wacko

509The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

--In MaM RP--

Everyone: OKay we need to go to Liyana's club to get some information from her!

--Later-

Everyone: Okay that was easy.... say has anyone seen Josh?

Josh:

((Warning bad audio quality will cause ear-bleeding just watch on mute lol))

510The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Vaehq'kaelzs, d"h Dae'riiam illuhs d'h, fveh'qi Zelk'sae.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum