The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 31]

541The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

And I tried out Horizon: Zero Dawn....

*swoon* New fav.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

542The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm glad you're okay! XD

543The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Thanks! XD I'm glad you and Ruki are safely out of the way of everything!

I'm worried about all the people on the Caribbean Islands though. The Hurricane is going to plow right through them, and it looks like it's going to be bad.

544The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Thanks! XD I'm glad you and Ruki are safely out of the way of everything!

I'm worried about all the people on the Caribbean Islands though. The Hurricane is going to plow right through them, and it looks like it's going to be bad.
Sad

545The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, I am home and hopping over to my computer to RP

546The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Alright, I am home and hopping over to my computer to RP
Okay, sweet!

547The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hold on I've got to take care of something real quick, and THEN I'll be RPing! XD

548The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Back! Now I'm ready!

549The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay, lol

550The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

There was something specific I wanted to type for Najmah, but I can't remember it! Gah! >.< It'll come to mind eventually~

551The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:There was something specific I wanted to type for Najmah, but I can't remember it! Gah! >.< It'll come to mind eventually~
XP

552The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:12 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

typity type

553The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, I gtg to work! I'll be back later! This is getting intense~

Also, about the group Rinka called to stay with her: I've been thinking that during her time as Queen, she started a school to train people to defend themselves against shades. And that maybe she had a special class in a special location where she hand picked people herself to train with her Phoenix form so that one day there would be people in the kingdom who could actually handle themselves against foes much more powerful than them. (They'd have to work in teams of course, but maybe with years of training they'd be fine on their own?) So maybe the people Rinka called to stay with her are some of her students from this special class? What do you guys think? About that and the school and the class and whatnot?

I will see your replies when I get back!

554The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:20 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Sorry! XD I was leaving for work at the same time and didn't have a chance to post, lol

That sounds really cool! I'm cool with that

555The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

/lowkey changes screenname/

556The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O_O How in the world did you do that to your signature?

557The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:O_O How in the world did you do that to your signature?
Oh I put a thing in a long time ago that if you make it too big, it scrolls so you can still fit it. No limits! 

Didn't I tell anyone? Lol

558The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Can I just say I feel like I should go pray for forgiveness every time I make a Zarrock post? Lol

559The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Oh I put a thing in a long time ago that if you make it too big, it scrolls so you can still fit it. No limits! 

Well I didn't know! XD And what about the backwards text thing?
Jaystep wrote:Can I just say I feel like I should go pray for forgiveness every time I make a Zarrock post? Lol
You should. Go to your room and think about what you've done XD

Wait, didn't Tyrin turn into ash when he died? Rinka did see Agathar kill him, so I want to make sure this is still a thing before I have Rinka call Zarrock out or something, lol!

560The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Jaystep wrote:Can I just say I feel like I should go pray for forgiveness every time I make a Zarrock post? Lol

Wait, didn't Tyrin turn into ash when he died? Rinka did see Agathar kill him, so I want to make sure this is still a thing before I have Rinka call Zarrock out or something, lol!
Ah, I was basing this under the assumption that she didn't see it happening! You know, I would have known she saw it if you had made that post back in January of 2016 XD Lol

So let me edit history then for a sec and let's say he didn't immediately turn to ashes when he died, but when he came back to life he did. So there would have been at least a month Zarrock could have done what he did, and when it turned to ashes he probably just killed another hawk and replaced it just to keep the fear factor rolling.

561The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ah, I was basing this under the assumption that she didn't see it happening! You know, I would have known she saw it if you had made that post back in January of 2016 XD Lol

So let me edit history then for a sec and let's say he didn't immediately turn to ashes when he died, but when he came back to life he did. So there would have been at least a month Zarrock could have done what he did, and when it turned to ashes he probably just killed another hawk and replaced it just to keep the fear factor rolling.
Ya, okay, true XP

Alright! Or instead of killing another hawk, he could've used Na'thain?

By the way, did Zarrock leave the hatchlings he killed in Rinka's hollow? Because she definitely went back there while it was burning up, or collapsed or whatever

562The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ya, okay, true XP

By the way, did Zarrock leave the hatchlings he killed in Rinka's hollow? Because she definitely went back there while it was burning up, or collapsed or whatever
Oh! Y-yeah, that works too! Jeez, you're worse than me XD 

Yes, he left them there so if she went over to them she would notice the 2 missing ones

563The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ya, okay, true XP

Oh! Y-yeah, that works too! Jeez, you're worse than me XD 

Yes, he left them there so if she went over to them she would notice the 2 missing ones
... <.< .... >.> ...... *scurries off*

Okay! That works!

564The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Poofing for like 5 min. Brb! Gotta pick up Riki from work!

565The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Kk! See you and 'Riki' back soon! XD

566The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Kk! See you and 'Riki' back soon! XD
Razz

567The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

This part would be a great place for other people to join in if you guys want! XD (I know Silv is busy with something specific for the week, but I think there will be plenty of chances for her to jump in afterwards!)

OOH, you know what I should do? I should create a whole bunch of characters with basic backgrounds who live in the city, so that if anyone is struggling with creating a new character, they could just pick one of these background characters and role with it!

568The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, headed to work! See ya!

569The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Everything autocorrects my name to "Riki" it's annoying lol

570The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[.fliph]text here[./fliph]

Without the dots @Wildwing
Also Jay I used the scroll tag to make it scroll, it's still the same size xD
But question, could we have better support for advanced HTML/BBCode tags? Like divs and spans and such?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum